💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Fashion.

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

Based upon what we have seen recently what kind of fashion do you expect in the ARTPOP era? I expect a lot of Versace and hippy/stoner-esque ensembles. What do you think?

It's science, bitch

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Well, her fashion always reflects the message of the album, so....from what we believe ARTPOP is about...I expect Princess/High Fashion...get it....HIGH FASHION! ;) Like a stoned Cinderella....remember THAT pic of Gaga? :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

seapunk fashion... never gonna happen :flop:

I want a really colourfull era like TF, and classy things mixed with not-classy things lol

and of course weed/princess high fashion

reg_1024.gaga.weed2.mh.0919112.jpg

Jesse Pinkman

I still consider the fashion she's been sporting lately to still be born this way fashion

really? how?

It's science, bitch

MOLLY CYRUS

i'd like it to be what I've been seeing the last few months, but I know that won't be the case. I think you're right with the direction that the fashion is going, but she's going to find a way to make it eccentric and innovative.

Alien Tulip

really? how?

I can't really explain but the pink wig was definitely born this way although im sure she'll wear it again for ARTPOP but I guess the fashion now is a transition from born this way to ARTPOP.

like these outfits for me scream born this way

tumblr_mdejd0SXX11qga1iko4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdejd0SXX11qga1iko3_500.jpg

tumblr_mdejd0SXX11qga1iko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdejd0SXX11qga1iko5_400.jpg

tumblr_mdejd0SXX11qga1iko1_400.jpg

Jesse Pinkman

I can't really explain but the pink wig was definitely born this way although im sure she'll wear it again for ARTPOP but I guess the fashion now is a transition from born this way to ARTPOP.

like these outfits for me scream born this way

tumblr_mdejd0SXX11qga1iko4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdejd0SXX11qga1iko3_500.jpg

tumblr_mdejd0SXX11qga1iko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdejd0SXX11qga1iko5_400.jpg

tumblr_mdejd0SXX11qga1iko1_400.jpg

True, I think she's in a transition but I've been noticing she's been wearing a lot more laid back outfits as well, which I think is going to be a theme of ARTPOP.

It's science, bitch

Alien Tulip

True, I think she's in a transition but I've been noticing she's been wearing a lot more laid back outfits as well, which I think is going to be a theme of ARTPOP.

I actually think she's toning down because when ARTPOP arrives she'll be wearing costumes that are out of this world but futuristic and not dark like born this way.

I think this outfit maybe a hint towards what ARTPOP fashion will look like

tumblr_mdejzqjSFD1qga1iko1_500.png

Jesse Pinkman

I actually think she's toning down because when ARTPOP arrives she'll be wearing costumes that are out of this world but futuristic and not dark like born this way.

I think this outfit maybe a hint towards what ARTPOP fashion will look like

tumblr_mdejzqjSFD1qga1iko1_500.png

oo ya I forgot about the futuristic and technology part of ARTPOP, I hope she continues in this direction. The Born This Way era was very artistic and amazing but sometimes it was too much. This direction is perfect for me. :flutter:

It's science, bitch

Alien Tulip

oo ya I forgot about the futuristic and technology part of ARTPOP, I hope she continues in this direction. The Born This Way era was very artistic and amazing but sometimes it was too much. This direction is perfect for me. :flutter:

Yup. I expect to see some crazy outfits but not dark like born this way, I want more colorful fashion similar to the edge of glory era but more futuristic and more technology

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived