rumor

2 female artists r about 2 launch major global pay-per-view shows 

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Phlop said:

It’s not Gaga cuz she doesn’t really perform anymore. 

It’s prob Dia Lupa and Cardi

The together at home event and the vma's say hi

2 hours ago, zakariah said:

gaga would never do such a money-grab thing during a pandemic unless it was for charity so 100% not her

it’s probably cardi b or anti-mask advocate dua lipa

Is dua really an anti masker ?

Stephen
6 minutes ago, mauvais said:

That's why they'd never charge their fans money for a livestream when a streaming platform would pay them more 😉

However, I think PPV shows are a savvy and intelligent move for Cardi and Meagan who are in tune with the culture of Onlyfans, Demon Time, Verzuz, PPV fights, etc I could go on and on.

That is true but what if the intention is purely Grammy campaigning and not making the most money possible? Having an exclusive one of a kind performance behind a pay wall feels more special and new. Gaga and Taylor can afford to take the financial loss if it means differentiating from other content on streaming platforms and drawing more attention to their albums. They can say “look at this shiny new special format show we’re doing exclusively” And of course send free passes to key Grammy voters :billie:

Obviously I’m making this up but it’s possible :shrug: If Gaga had gone through with her plan of filming a long form performance in May would it have been released on Netflix? I’m not so sure. It probably wouldn’t be long enough to be a full feature length concert film. 

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Economy said:

But the VMAs actually delivered it wasn't just for advertisement :emma:

This year but they used her for the other 6 years for nothing :bradley:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JusKeepBreathin

Kylie Minogue already did it in 2002 with the Fever tour. Everyone else is 18 years later. :queenga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Cyber Babylon
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

gaga absolutely would not do pay-per-view, unless it's for charity

well, her book release livestream event charge for 30$:billie:

Bella Goth

i can see dua and billie since dua promote her album like hell this year, billie cause her world tour postpone due covid. or maybe taylor since you know. i wont put my high hope to gaga tbh

zakariah
2 hours ago, Suuus said:

Is dua really an anti masker ?

idk but she’s always not wearing a mask in her pics

like she recently posted a picture of herself and the director of the Levitating MV looking at scenes that were filmed and she wasn’t wearing a mask but the director was

like if the director can wear a mask, so can you dua

high heeled fem
11 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Gaga probably wouldn't do anything pay-per-view in the pandemic, but idk:ohwell:

nicki minaj no GIF

she ain’t that tacky/ she got enough money :toofunny:

Not all of you saying : Gaga got enough money :ladyhaha:

You do all realize that a performance needs a whole crew. Also her/interscope need to pay her team, agent, manager and interscope itself needs money, they are a company and she is one their biggest star. 

Genuine Guy 09

Chile, my OCD. can we edit the thread title?!

Anyway, i think it is Ms. B and Ms. Stallion

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Archived