besides the fact that she's very average, praying for this sis

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
Just now, SLAG said:

I thought I was going crazy when I saw that blink :messga:

what blink?dfs.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

9 minutes ago, Jed said:

Bunch of people making fun of a black woman for trying to perfect her entry into pop. This is why everyone hates gaga fans we are supposed to be the nice group and you all do the same racially toned gatekeeping everyone else does. Its sad

lol its never about black people gosh 

if she’s interesting, people will follow

its matter of how she attracts people as a performer/musicians 

BeIIadonna
5 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Thats a bold statememt cause Camilla been releasing work consistently... Normani has not released anything... Which makes me think she is scattering around struggling to find the right songs, which may mean she cant do the job unless she has a ton of help thrown her way. I.E songwriters & producers. 

It's her management doing this though, it was on Twitter a few months ago (now deleted by the user, but it basically said her management kept declining projects because they were "too pop" or something along those lines). I mean, they've also been handing away her songs too (Ring, the demo for that leaked last week I think, Bounce Back, etc), so I'm not surprised it's taken this long.

myluis617

30 minutes ago, Jed said:

Omg omg omg the amount of peolle going out of their way to be nasty is beyond. You know what she means and you still choose to be willfully ignorant. 

congrats, you specifically did it, you made me hate this site. 

she obviously means the work isnt where shes happy with it yet but because gays are only happy when they are trying to belittle other people they cant just let that be what it is. 

I know that people who announce this are tired but im done posting here. I hope and i pray im just too old for this now but im positive a lot of you are my age and are just actively choosing to not act it. 

but congrats guys, same boring shade, same super basic opinion. Being shady and nasty isnt a personality snd its the easiest thing in the world. Being positive is a process. You should try it

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95242f2ce797263199782

giphy.gif

Its my opinion idk why you are so pressed. You know being dramatic is a process, you should turn it down. Im only 1 person with an opinion that is not impacting her life. She still has her bag and is living a better life than me.  Im trying to see her succeed too. 

20 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Thats a bold statememt cause Camilla been releasing work consistently... Normani has not released anything... Which makes me think she is scattering around struggling to find the right songs, which may mean she cant do the job unless she has a ton of help thrown her way. I.E songwriters & producers. 

Normani has an amazing voice and is a great performer, Camilla has a just ok voice and can't perform for s**t..

myluis617
4 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Normani has an amazing voice and is a great performer, Camilla has a just ok voice and can't perform for s**t..

Okay, they're both great artist one just seems to take her time with her music...cardi b ok GIF by Pepsi

myluis617
13 minutes ago, BeIIadonna said:

It's her management doing this though, it was on Twitter a few months ago (now deleted by the user, but it basically said her management kept declining projects because they were "too pop" or something along those lines). I mean, they've also been handing away her songs too (Ring, the demo for that leaked last week I think, Bounce Back, etc), so I'm not surprised it's taken this long.

I didnt know that, I dont follow her heavily I just find it weird an artist like her has not released an album yet. She hasnt found her sound yet. 

TimisaMonster

So I guess it'll never come then...:ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FFXIV WhiteMage

This is so saddening. She's my fave after Camilla in Fifth Harmony  :fatcat:

I hope she still releases some music or vids to keep her name afloat on the music scene. 

BeIIadonna
11 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

I didnt know that, I dont follow her heavily I just find it weird an artist like her has not released an album yet. She hasnt found her sound yet. 

It's a little early to say that though, no? We've only heard one solo song (3 if you count the demoes for Ring and Bounce Back) so far. Everything else has either been a collaboration with another artist or is still left unreleased

Candy Gaga
1 hour ago, JOSHMATICA said:

It saddens me that out of all the Fifth Harmony the least talented one became most famous....Normani is such a powerhouse and i hope she moves labels who will promote her more and support her career better.

Stop being bitter for nothing Camila is an amazing person and artist.

myluis617
3 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Stop being bitter for nothing Camila is an amazing person and artist.

People sometimes blame the labels but I think it also depends on the artist they have to pump out material for the labels to push. I wonder if the next year Nornami will come hard with material.

Archived