Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga nominated for 7 MTV EMAs

Biagio2103

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
Just now, Adarsh said:

Gaga has a bigger European fanbase than Dua.

I didn’t say Duas is bigger. I said her fanbase in europe is big. And I can see more Dua fans caring about the EMA’s the Gaga fans. But my focus was mostly on the rigged voting of MTV anyways :huntyga: I’m sure she snatches some awards tho. Lets hope she performs 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT
Just now, Adarsh said:

The fact that an Indian made these clothes :fatcat:

Are you sure? Maybe you're confusing with another event

This was all Paco Rabanne :fatcat:

https://lamaisongaga.com/post/172424750442/back-in-time-lady-gaga-attends-the-mtv-ema

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

IllusionLover

She better film a performance for these, it's been 8 years since her first and last performance. :bear:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

It’s Paco Rabanne by Manish Arora :ohwell:

Wait a second.. Holy crap you're right OMG :wtfga:

Indian excellence >>> :queenga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Pennywise

She's not winning Best Song when she clearly has the best song in the category because of [redacted] 

Y'all know because of what :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Pennywise

But you can vote like every 5 seconds so do it rats :vegas:

Pennywise

Also it feels like the "Biggest Fans" category is going to be a bloodbath and I am ready for the twitter meltdowns and cancellations :billie:

Teletubby

if Blackpink take Best Collaboration can we unstan? 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Hybrid AT
4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Also it feels like the "Biggest Fans" category is going to be a bloodbath and I am ready for the twitter meltdowns and cancellations :billie:

We won't take it, we're in direct competition with BoTS :bear:

Pennywise
Just now, HybridAT said:

I know we won't take it, but there are Arianators, Swifties, us, BoTS, rat fans, and Blinks in the SAME CATEGORY. Like, I can already see the drama on the horizon :billie:

Hybrid AT
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I know we won't take it, but there are Arianators, Swifties, us, BoTS, rat fans, and Blinks in the SAME CATEGORY. Like, I can already see the drama on the horizon :billie:

1nAJ.gif

Guest Adarsh
9 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

The funniest thing is biggest fans is not fan voted :bear:

Hybrid AT
Just now, Adarsh said:

The funniest thing is biggest fans is not fan voted :bear:

Wait what :bear:

It looks like they'll have a voting window. Here's what it says under the category:

This category is not open for voting yet. Check back soon for details on how and when to vote!

I'm pretty sure it will be otherwise it would be just very dumb to not have the Biggest Fans category as fan-voted :selena:

Archived