Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga nominated for 7 MTV EMAs

Biagio2103

Featured Posts

Guest Adarsh
Just now, HybridAT said:

Wait what :bear:

It looks like they'll have a voting window. Here's what it says under the category:

This category is not open for voting yet. Check back soon for details on how and when to vote!

I'm pretty sure it will be otherwise it would be just very dumb to not have the Biggest Fans category as fan-voted :selena:

Oh yes maybe it will open later. I couldn’t vote right now so I thought it’s not fan voted  :laughga:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon98

They probably nominated her this hard because they saw how she single-handedly saved the VMA's from cultural irrelevancy :golfclap: They are going to try their hardest to get her to perform/appear and I don't see why she wouldn't, being the most nominated artist of the night is always an honor + they will probably let her do a medley or more than one song like the VMA's did. Gaga really got these award shows under her heel again after years of snubbing.  

MANiCURE1295
8 minutes ago, zcasx said:

They probably nominated her this hard because they saw how she single-handedly saved the VMA's from cultural irrelevancy :golfclap: They are going to try their hardest to get her to perform/appear and I don't see why she wouldn't, being the most nominated artist of the night is always an honor + they will probably let her do a medley or more than one song like the VMA's did. Gaga really got these award shows under her heel again after years of snubbing.  

I would die for another medley to be honest....also it would be a really great boost for the album! When is the EMAs this year anyways hahah?

Babylon98
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

I would die for another medley to be honest....also it would be a really great boost for the album! When is the EMAs this year anyways hahah?

it's the 8th of November so they have plenty of time to plan it and record a Sour Candy MV to release after. :fan:

Teletubby
14 minutes ago, zcasx said:

it's the 8th of November so they have plenty of time to plan it and record a Sour Candy MV to release after. :fan:

more likely  Blackpink will film Bet You Wanna video with Cardi B and perform it. Why they would promote Gaga song if they got their own album to promote?:oprah:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Babylon98
1 minute ago, 777777777777777777 said:

more likely  Blackpink will film Bet You Wanna video with Cardi B and perform it. Why they would promote Gaga song if they got their own album to promote?:oprah:

you have a point... let a girl dream though :fan: If not that she can perform FW + Babylon and then release the dual-video / short Chromatica film that exists in my Chromatica state of mind

Karen Smith

Omg I hope she'll perform. I can't wait! I wish she'll release new single with mv until then so she can sings it.

But propably she won't :billie: 

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

How many times can you vote per day?

one hour got 3600 seconds → you can vote every 5 seconds → you can vote 720 times in one hour  → 17280 in 24hours

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Wixson

She also got her fifth nomination for Best Video which means she tied Beyonce & Katy for most nominations in the category. :bon:

Archived