💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna refused David Guetta for..

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Hades

Nothing would save MDNA let's be honest. It's her worst album and she was barely involved. She only cared about the movie during that period.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

people who base their entire lives around astrological signs are stupid, sorry not sorry. super toxic to base what your next moves and decisions will be, based off something that is meaningless and stupid.

like i’m a capricorn and the description doesn’t fit me at ALL! that’s when i stopped believe this and horoscopes. it’s all delusion.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRucXN0mDOtVb6i_KsX-vi

25 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why you trying to pass this off as personality trait? Guess that's why young people don't like or relate to her that much in the age of wokeness and kindness huh? :poot:

Did you read the rest of my post?

It’s meant as a compliment.  In the late 80’s-90’s it was revolutionary to be a rude woman publicly.  Always loved that about herÂ đŸ„°

Thanks for including me in the ‘young people’ category though 😊

I'm a Leo, like Madge and Scorpio is my rising sign. Most of my family are Scorpios. If anything, they are extremely similar to Leo's in the sense that they are volatile and aggressive. However, I think Scorpio's tend to me more blunt and Leo's are highly sensitive to criticism. I love me some Scorpio energy! lolz

GAMS, gay popstar

both Mirwais and Diplo are Scorpios, so it is a made up story or she was just looking for an excuse really hahaha

dimitristhe

It's her loss because David Guetta was smashing that time. MDNA is her worst album and the reason her commercial decline happened. It was a bad move from her. Even the Superbowl couldn't save the era. But the tour was A+mazing!

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

27monster27
1 hour ago, dimitristhe said:

It's her loss because David Guetta was smashing that time. MDNA is her worst album and the reason her commercial decline happened. It was a bad move from her. Even the Superbowl couldn't save the era. But the tour was A+mazing!

Actually it was not MDNA. It was ageism and a lack of promotion on her end from 2003-2014. The career break in 2010-2011 did not help.

he/him/his

HeavyMetalLover
4 hours ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

people who base their entire lives around astrological signs are stupid, sorry not sorry. super toxic to base what your next moves and decisions will be, based off something that is meaningless and stupid.

like i’m a capricorn and the description doesn’t fit me at ALL! that’s when i stopped believe this and horoscopes. it’s all delusion.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRucXN0mDOtVb6i_KsX-vi

No dumber than any religion tbh. I have a casual interest, but don’t even read my daily horoscope anymore. I think it’s fun to see if any attributes match up. It can be really interesting at times, but not in a serious decision type of way.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Archived