💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna under fire for using a Hadith on Savage X Fenty

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

TheJoanneJoker
Just now, lego said:

no one is asking from you, a non-muslim to be offended over this, no one. no one said that makes you islamophobic. 

Muslims are just asking for understanding and not talking for us and dictating the way we should feel or react. Not even all of us agree on everything when it comes to this topic and that’s ok. 

anyway the DJ already addressed this, I wish mods would close, it’s derailed as usual and people just repeat same old. 

I mentioned it doesn't offend me as a ((non muslim)) to imply from the start that it doesn't personally offend me, however, it might offend muslims. This was to clarify that I don't assume nor suggest that muslims are not/should not be offended by this. My comment was from a non-religious' person point of view. Therefore, I stick to my opinion that religion divides people and that's why I'm not trying to back any of them up. 

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd
4 hours ago, lego said:

Who is y’all? Why would Muslims talk FOR Christians and get offended FOR them if/when Christianity is mocked? Isn’t this what everyone is against? In Islam it’s forbidden to mock other people’s beliefs, so mocking Christianity is never ok. But can you say opposite? Aggressive atheists and others  in this thread are angry and annoyed that some Muslims might take offense to this. Everyone is whining about cancel culture and snowflakes and talk FOR people affected how they should feel. 

Nothing you said makes sense or answers anything I said. I never once said Muslims need to stick up for Christians... idk where you pulled that from. Furthermore, I simply asked why is it okay for people to mock and ridicule one religion but it’s not okay to use a song with a verse in it from Islam. If one act is wrong, shouldn’t the other act be wrong? I speak for me when I say I don’t understand the outrage from the first page comments. All of the “yikes” and such. Again, people tamper and mock Christ and the religion all the time but I’ve never seen any of you, to my knowledge, condemn those acts. I also stated that everyone has a right to be upset, but calling people islamphobic, me in particular, for questioning and not understanding the outrage is a bit much. 

religion is a topic that is very controversial and it always needs open and honest discussion. 

May I Read You? 😎

Enigma
24 minutes ago, Regina George said:

And that sir makes you islamophobic. Literally. 

I understand your point of view tho and I won't judge that.

Can’t argue against that. I think there should be another word for it considering I simultaneously respect muslims, but it is what it is.

Or maybe there’s a word for religionphobism. Cause I think it’s important to note I don’t exclusively hate Islam, but all religions. 

Regina George
13 minutes ago, Leakmatica said:

maybe if people focused on real issues and hate crimes instead of an artists using religious references in their art/performance

seriously if not being offended by this (as a non-muslim) makes me islamophobic, then what's called when you enjoy christian references in other bodies of art? hypocrisy, christianophobic?

I'm not even religious, I don't care and I don't hate any type of religion, I just personally dislike all of them

but hating a religion means to invest energy into it, which I don't

go bash and throw s... at people who attack people on the streets just because they're muslims

LMAO this post literally makes no sense. Hate is hate. No one is asking you to care but be respectful about it for God's sake. People in here are saying fu_k Islam and you are here claiming they are not Islamophobic? Get over yourself. Hate is hate, no matter the degree it's show in. Also who here who is offended by this is for bashing other religions? Neves saw this here. Maybe that's only you? 

PartySick

So this thread is almost 30 pages now...what's up? :lolly:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

Regina George
2 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

I simply asked why is it okay for people to mock and ridicule one religion but it’s not okay to use a song with a verse in it from Islam.

And @lego said that it is not okay. LMAO. The lengths y'all would go through to show that "you're right". 

Regina George
Just now, PartySick said:

What's up is blatant hate that is allowed in this thread against muslims, people contradicting themselves just to make a point, people blatantly ignoring all serious and real explanations and pretending we didn't even say it and many other ignorant stuff.. I expect y'all to do something about it and I know you will and thank you for that!  

Enigma
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

LMAO this post literally makes no sense. Hate is hate. No one is asking you to care but be respectful about it for God's sake. People in here are saying fu_k Islam and you are here claiming they are not Islamophobic? Get over yourself. Hate is hate, no matter the degree it's show in. Also who here who is offended by this is for bashing other religions? Neves saw this here. Maybe that's only you? 

Sadly there aren’t two different words for hating the religion itself and it’s principles VS hating the people that practice it. 

You’re pushing that narrative that we’re hating on MUSLIMS. We are not. We’re hating on ISLAM.

Just like you can hate the Republican Party and their ideas without hating Republicans themselves.

5 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Nothing you said makes sense or answers anything I said.

Please read it again when you’re not tired, because I think my post makes a lot of sense. 🤔

FreePalestine

Born This Way
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Sis close it lol. It's a mess and obviously a retread of the same old thread. No understanding will come from this. :billie:

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

Regina George
Just now, Enigma said:

Sadly there aren’t two different words for hating the religion itself and it’s principles VS hating the people that practice it. 

You’re pushing that narrative that we’re hating on MUSLIMS. We are not. We’re hating on ISLAM.

Just like you can hate the Republican Party and their ideas without hating Republicans themselves.

I'm not pushing any narratives tho. Hating on something is a totally different thing than openly sharing that hate on public forum. You can hate on whatever (not saying that is okay) but as long as you are respecting that particular thing it doesn't necessarily make you a hater. Saying stuff like "**** Islam" is unfortunately very Islamophobic, same goes for other religion. 

What you said is basically something like "I don't hate gays but I hate things they do".. And if you do that publicly and if you are sharing that hate publicly then it makes you a homophobe IMO.. 

PartySick
1 minute ago, Born This Way said:

Sis close it lol. It's a mess and obviously a retread of the same old thread. No understanding will come from this. :billie:

Sounds like a plan :green:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived