Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ally Brooke: ''I'm 27 and I'm still a virgin''

Gimme More

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond
2 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Potential factors: 

* I don't know if hormones play a part, and this could vary from person to person, but some studies have suggested that women in their 30s and 40s may have higher sex drives than younger women. Maybe it's not biological but more psychological. 

* Confidence and knowing your body better (even if you haven't had a partner, you may still have done some self-exploration). The confidence doesn't even have to be related to sex but in knowing your own worth, not feeling pressured to do things or that you have to impress the other person, having confidence in your body, knowing what you like, not caring about inhibitions anymore etc. In other words, being more secure in yourself and in tune with what you want.

* Potentially having a partner who's more mature and experienced and better attuned to your needs. The partner could still be younger than you of course, but if you're in your 30s or 40s, you're probably less likely to be dating an 18-year-old. And again, experience doesn't even need to be sexual experience, but just life experience. 

But of course everything varies from person to person!

They say a woman hits her peak at 40 which is very odd considering that she'll be well past her fertile peak by then so nature really dropped the ball there. Not helped by men apparently peaking at 18, which might explain the whole cougar thing. I've gradually found that it's considered very unusual for a woman to have been feeling up for it basically since she was single figures so I really can't relate to the whole change in attitude past a certain age from the woman's perspective at least. Got the feeling it's coming more from the male side of learning things over time that makes the difference.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
4 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

They say a woman hits her peak at 40 which is very odd considering that she'll be well past her fertile peak by then so nature really dropped the ball there. Not helped by men apparently peaking at 18, which might explain the whole cougar thing. I've gradually found that it's considered very unusual for a woman to have been feeling up for it basically since she was single figures so I really can't relate to the whole change in attitude past a certain age from the woman's perspective at least. Got the feeling it's coming more from the male side of learning things over time that makes the difference.

Woman peak at 40 and men at 18? 

StrawberryBlond
16 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Woman peak at 40 and men at 18? 

From what the experts claim. That's why apparently boys tend to lose it at a much earlier age than girls and are doing it with every girl they can find in their late teens and college years. But women apparently get more motivated over time though why I don't know. I'm female and I wanted to do it since the day I found out what it was and have never changed so maybe I'm different.

Archived