Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Dua Lipa - Levitating (feat. DaBaby)

Werk

Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose this is her move to conquer USA considering DaBaby this year have been very popular. :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, 777777777777777777 said:

it is almost the same photo like cover of remix, just cropped 
a93e5370525a60484113e77b9431fcd7.jpg

Also different angle :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thehanyo

No shade but if Gaga had brought on more Black features or collaborators, I think we'd be seeing better streaming numbers rn.

I mean, she needs to let go of that song 

But I'm also jealous that she keeps her era alive after several months, instead of reviving it for just a minute :neyde:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I mean, she needs to let go of that song 

But I'm also jealous that she keeps her era alive after several months, instead of reviving it for just a minute :neyde:

She is doing great honestly! Since DSN she never stopped with promo and I adore her so much for it + she made a truly great record. 

Also Levitating deserves it’s own video and it has so much hit potential.. 

A joke, a literal joke. I used to think she did Hallucinate dirty, but she’s pretty much butchering Levitating every chance she gets. Leave the poor bitch alone :bear:

Chromatography
37 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Y’all are obsessed with both and it shows. 

i’m the first one to show up in every katy thread to defend her, let’s not.

ive also never said one bad thing about dua and have defended her on multiple occasions as well.

you can check my post history before saying such baseless claims next time. might make you look a little less foolish. :huntyga:

ToxicHot

Okay I'm here for it. Obviously, the DaBaby remix will bring it more exposure especially on streaming. I mean let’s be real, it’s hard to maintain successful singles MONTHS after an album has already been out especially in the streaming era. So this was a smart move on her/her label’s part to get a popular rapper for a feature.

I wonder if it’s gonna sound like the original version or if the production will sound more urban. Regardless, I’m sure it’ll be better than that awful Blessed Madonna remix. :lmao: I actually liked it for the sound but Madonna and Missy (mostly Missy) had NO PLACE on it.

But anyway.... Why are y’all so PRESSED about this? :bear: It’s sad.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

DiskoBaby

They’re releasing a remix of it because the album has been out for over half a year and they need more buzz to promote a single that’s been known and heard for like seven months now for it to be a hit.

Regina George
19 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i’m the first one to show up in every katy thread to defend her, let’s not.

ive also never said one bad thing about dua and have defended her on multiple occasions as well.

you can check my post history before saying such baseless claims next time. might make you look a little less foolish. :huntyga:

The only foolish thing here is you comparing this girl to Katy when they are not even close to being similar. I’m sorry for jumping ti conclusions but it’s extremely annoying when people come for her and she’s the only pop girl rn giving 100%.

• COOOK changed the title to Dua Lipa - Levitating (feat. DaBaby)

Archived