💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga talks Voce Viva

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
32 minutes ago, zcasx said:

She's really well spoken and I love her message but... does she personally believe that Valentino gives a flying fck about humanity? Idk maybe I'm being cynical but I feel like brands just want to manipulate people into buying things no matter what cost . Is Gaga naive to that or is Valentino a particularly philantropic brand?

HIGH FASHION is going down, the sales have been down for years now. Truly people dont care about it anymore, EVEN BEFORE COVID19. They have trying hard bringing influencers to fashion shows instead of uknown models but its not working, some brands are trying to flip and rebrand themselves but i think we will see very interesting changes in the following year and a renaissance where people doesnt put too muchb energy on this, no one cares what are you wearing honestly, only outdated people with a short sighted mentality

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez

I love that Gaga's being well-spoken here. It's a shame that some can't appreciate that, but... Anyways, I might need to look more into Valentino myself, so I know what I'm getting into.

He/him/his

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Hybrid AT
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Instagram link is broken. :neyde: 

Check the post above you birdy boy :bear:

@Lazzarus can you update the OP with this video? The instagram link is now broken

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Katsuki Bakugo

Valentino probably pays the lowest for the people to pack this stuff in the boxes and work in insane conditions too. They don’t care about humanity like they say they do.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Lazzarus
8 hours ago, HybridAT said:

Check the post above you birdy boy :bear:

@Lazzarus can you update the OP with this video? The instagram link is now broken

I did it, thanks for the update :hor:

brucee
14 hours ago, EuphoricVibez said:

I love that Gaga's being well-spoken here. It's a shame that some can't appreciate that, but... Anyways, I might need to look more into Valentino myself, so I know what I'm getting into.

She is well spoken. That's a fact. She selling luxuries in a well spoken way <3 

hello hello baby.

brucee

I kinda like what she says too. Because I think that we're not only souls or energy. We have a body that requires a little bit of dressing, we are issuers and receivers of the senses. So in a way there is a also truth i what she says. Colors, shapes, smelling. Making choices.. There can be something spiritual in it if you want to. But what matter is the will. 

You can just crush lavender behind your ears and put on that color that makes your eye pop. And smile to people..

hello hello baby.

high heeled fem
16 hours ago, Brecht said:

I hate that she thinks that just because she says "be kind" on a commercial that doesn't mean she's just trying to sell us perfume or make up :yennefer: Sorry girl but it's just perfume.

Exactly, it’s so embarrassing and it makes her look outta touch 

16 hours ago, zcasx said:

She's really well spoken and I love her message but... does she personally believe that Valentino gives a flying fck about humanity? Idk maybe I'm being cynical but I feel like brands just want to manipulate people into buying things no matter what cost . Is Gaga naive to that or is Valentino a particularly philantropic brand?

Thank you, I couldn’t stop cringing - does that little millionaire dude give a **** about us? Hell no. No matter how *down to earth* Gaga is / comes across. She can be so out of touch with reality sometimes / like anyone who’s famous and makes millions of dollars, it just happens 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

DonatellaPop

This fandom is so ****ing ghetto!! I hate it here! 

Feeling : BOTHEREDDD

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

BlingNotTheMusic
16 hours ago, Aga Gydal said:

Lol she’s such a genius marketer. Give her any product and she’ll sell it well

Rice, for me, is not just, you know, a sort of grain, but it can be so much more if your intention is to fuel your body and your mind :queenga:

I actually used to make fun of how she talks and now I talk like this :huntyga:

Archived