news

Gaga IG: 🔥 Feel The HEAT SPELL🔥

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
28 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Going into Summer here :lolly:

This is one for us in the southern hemisphere

Truth! She Should tour Australia- our covid sitch (minus melbs) is almost over!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylucifer

good to see there's a range of shade:vegas:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Helxig
1 hour ago, Melisandre said:

Truth! She Should tour Australia- our covid sitch (minus melbs) is almost over!

I'm in New Zealand buddy, we've been out partying and clubbing and roaming free for the past 6 months :lolly:  Come on Gaga, we're clean

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Sneaky Oliver

You guys are way too harsh on Haus Labs. The minimalist "arial" aesthetics is the same from BTW era, Fame, Eau de Gaga. Fame perfume had all that promo and budget because of Coty. Haus Labs is basically only Gaga and Sarah and you must be too innocent to believe Gaga is endorsing it with her own money. She may have invested at first and that's it. 

Also serving only super different colors and stuff would make the company too "niche" and it has to succeed. I know nothing about makeup so I'm not gonna say anything about the quality of the products.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

17 hours ago, Enigma said:

The biggest issue with this brand is the complete lack of artistic vision, and that can't be blamed on it being a "start up" since it basically costs nothing to make good artistic decisions tho, and even then the start up argument makes little sense when the founder is a millionaire.

The brand logo? Blandest logo in the history of logos. Arial-ish in white on solid black. Yikes.

The packaging? The same Arial aesthetic, nearly everything is solid black, no special shape. Lifeless. And cheap too : it's always cardboard or cheap plastic.

The products? Generic colour story, we had to complain for a year for edgy colours to be added by the drop. Weird choices of names, whether it be for the palettes, glam attacks, eyeshadow shades... that's a lesser issue, but the shade names of a palette usually convey its vision, whereas here they're random words or song names. Perpetuates the "cheap celebrity side-gig" vibe of it all. And "Glam Room Number 1" is the best they could have found for their 1st palette launch?! At this point just rename it "No Name Cosmetics" :ladyhaha:

The ads? Mostly basic. The most interesting they got was at launch, with the Babylon instrumental ads, but even then it was very "calling ourselves avant-garde despite there being very little innovation". Since then the ads have just been plain Jane. Look at the new one : it's her looking pretty, gorgeous even, but that's it.

The brand vision is so muddy... It's always that weird "be kind" thing which has absolutely nothing to do with makeup, and it seems like the whole thing's goal is messy makeup... Which looked acceptable when Kesha did it, but here it's just Sarah showing very little skill and Gaga doing her makeup herself and ending up with a muddy mess on her eyes most times than not.

Sorry for being so harsh but I think this brand is clownery, and I don't feel bad being vocal about it considering it's just some Amazon-affiliated cash grab for some billionaire shareholders.

In other news the launch is being dragged on Twitter for the ‘diverse’ (not so much) shades.

*insert pretends to be shocked gif*

Katsuki Bakugo
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

I'm in New Zealand buddy, we've been out partying and clubbing and roaming free for the past 6 months :lolly:  Come on Gaga, we're clean

Come thru Oceania! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Jose Alberto

Where is Babylon early version??

I read on Twitter that someone from Atrl said it would premiere today. I've been fooled... :sweat:

Archived