rumor

911 streams split because of wrong credits

domixwodix

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

Another John Wayne situation and its happening to my favorite song from Chromatica too.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

It must have happened to other labels before, we just found this out because Gaga is a big artist and it happened to her:shrug: That being said, they could have avoided this for sure:laughga:

I doubt that such a mistake would happen if Gaga was a Republic Records artist and I don't care if liddos keep talking blahblahblah about the freedom that Gaga has on Interscope cuz I doubt that Taylor and Ariana would be on the Republic if they didn't have freedom in it too.

7 minutes ago, Adelita said:

I doubt that such a mistake would happen if Gaga was a Republic Records artist and I don't care if liddos keep talking blahblahblah about the freedom that Gaga has on Interscope cuz I doubt that Taylor and Ariana would be on the Republic if they didn't have freedom in it too.

Girl, you literally know NOTHING about her relationship with the label and what they do for her yet you keep blabbering about stuff all the time, in the charts thread and elsewhere. It was a mistake, it's unfortunate, and nothing can be done about it. Get over it already. If she's with Interscope and renewed her contract with them, it must be for a damn reason. Your meltdowns and chart obsession are getting borderline weird and embarassing

CoolPolishedFrenchbulldog-small.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

my biggest enemy is not me, it's interscope, call 911 :grr:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

pop ate my heart

I'm sorry but this is such a dumb mistake to make. like how the hell didn't anyone notice this beforehand??? I know it's no big deal and it has nothing to do with the relationship she has as an artist with them. but damn girl... and she's the biggest name in their repertoire....

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

JusKeepBreathin

tenor.gif

Interscope records is just in the U S. not the U.K. I'm pretty sure everywhere else in the world Gaga falls under parent company Universal. Maybe Polydor in the U.K.  so more than likely this story is untrue. 

Little Monsters creating elaborate lies to cover a flop debut.:ladyhaha: But it will probably start climbing the charts soon.  

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

pop ate my heart

Nobody can deny the fact that Interscope is one of if not the best big label when it comes to giving their artists full creative freedom. I mean, many of the most creative or 'out there' mainstream artists are signed to them: Gaga, Billie, Lana, The Weeknd... they def don't manufacture their artists too much.

But when it comes to promotion and charts stuff... let's say they're not always the best :laughga: (tho idk how much this particular mistake relies on them)

6 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

and she's the biggest name in her repertoire....

mY bIgGeSt EnEmY iS mE

tenor.gif?itemid=18500983

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, DC said:

mY bIgGeSt EnEmY iS mE

tenor.gif?itemid=18500983

lol I meant THEIR repertoire :mark:

Lord Temptation

FCK INTERSCUM. You don’t make this kind of mistake with Lady Gaga. You just don’t. This was no mistake. 

How did the fckers get caught I wonder?

ProdigyARTPOP

I get where everyone doesn’t want to bad mouth Interscope because of how hands on they’ve allowed Gaga to be throughout her career but we have a right to be upset and be kind of annoyed at this, essentially Gaga is a brand and they’ve made a mistake that simply shouldn’t have been made from the start. How does this get past everyone who does the #’s and set’s up the links/streaming stuff 

Archived