💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HAUS LABS: "Play With Passion" 6.10

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
10 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

It’s okay ‘Oranjella’ It’s been fake all along, you are right  :bear: tomorrow we are getting a new haus labs range of body lotion and foot scrub :yennefer: (not a bronzer and highlighter set) 

(& 911 isn’t getting a music video either :billie:) 

Sleep well!

Oh sweetie if you only knew that I was the first person on here to say that 911 was the next single with a video that would be filmed in the desert on July 31. Go find the post. :huntyga: Once again, you don't know what you're talking about. And it's kind of scary how you somehow feel above over everyone. I can't imagine how sad that must be.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

We need concealers and foundations sis!

Even Selena has those but slay at the pic and future Bronzers/Contour/Highlighters

WTF is MDNA

high heeled fem
41 minutes ago, Oranjella Marquise said:

Oh sweetie if you only knew that I was the first person on here to say that 911 was the next single with a video that would be filmed in the desert on July 31. Go find the post. :huntyga: Once again, you don't know what you're talking about. And it's kind of scary how you somehow feel above over everyone. I can't imagine how sad that must be.

I don't at all, but you flat out said it was fake post to be petty when it was posted on their official Instagram?!.

Also, the person you were bagging out (refusing to believe what they posted is real) does get so much free promo **** and has forever, they own a lot of Gaga's wardrobe & Bobby does communicate with them đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž It’s that simple. 

Queen Gloria

I'm ready for official pink and teal Chromatica b*tt pl*gs

Spoiler

I am having fun tonight

Spoiler

1Da7.gif

Also, she should've looked like this in a music video for S*xxx Dreams.

Edit: Can you imagine? Ugh. I had to be extra and make this. 

Sexxx-Dreams.jpg

Archived