music news

folklore surpasses 1 billion streams on Spotify

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiskoBaby

Just looked at the most streamed albums on there, holy **** she still has a long way to go. Drake is basically the king of streaming at this point wow.

Katsuki Bakugo
11 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

What is that supposed to mean?

That Gaga fans need to work harder.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

PartySick
41 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Why does that user still have reacting privileges when all they do is passive-aggressively spam SAD and LMAO reacts to any comments they don't like? Pathetic.

@PartySick @Zilla @CyanLights isn't this a violation of the guidelines? Check their reaction history that's all they do every day, even after getting banned :triggered:

We don't (currently) have a way to restrict reaction privileges. And they're already permanently posting restricted :poot:

Laughing and crying from the sidelines is all they can do :bradley:

OT: Chromatica deserved :neyde:

Her fanbase is hardcore though :bradley: when will Monsters

đŸ–€

PartySick
2 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

Just looked at the most streamed albums on there, holy **** she still has a long way to go. Drake is basically the king of streaming at this point wow.

Yup. One of Michael Jackson's best streamed songs is the one Drake sampled his demo on to make a "collab" :deadbanana:

đŸ–€

DiskoBaby
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Yup. One of Michael Jackson's best streamed songs is the one Drake sampled his demo on to make a "collab" :deadbanana:

I also did not know how popular Dua Lipas debut was. 7 million streams you go Dua!

6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

We don't (currently) have a way to restrict reaction privileges. And they're already permanently posting restricted :poot:

Laughing and crying from the sidelines is all they can do :bradley:

OT: Chromatica deserved :neyde:

Her fanbase is hardcore though :bradley: when will Monsters

Can @Admin do something about this situation? Haven't there been instances before where banned users log in and find only a "You're banned" screen or sumn? Am I hallucinating? :neyde:

Eh, whatever I guess. At least Gaga's irl chickens never bothered anyone :madge:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

18 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

I also did not know how popular Dua Lipas debut was. 7 million streams you go Dua!

It has 9 singles released over 3 years :flower: but yes impressive for a debut!

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Dukttapetoo said:

Wasn't her music only added to spotify after Reputation or am I misremembering?

Before reputation, but it was 2017

17 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It already has :bear:

I didn't realize that @PartySick said that. He probs didn't know :ladyhaha:

Dw PartySick, Chromatica passed 1B last week. Now we have to get BTW aka HER BEST ALBUM beyond that. It's at 857M :koons:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Taylucifer
19 minutes ago, Dukttapetoo said:

Wasn't her music only added to spotify after Reputation or am I misremembering?

Most of her discography was added back in mid 2017, then as the singles off reputation were released they were added. The entire album wasn't released until 3 weeks (I think) after it's debut. Since 2017 she has gained over 13.5 billion streams

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

hieronymus
4 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

Most of her discography was added back in mid 2017, then as the singles off reputation were released they were added. The entire album wasn't released until 3 weeks (I think) after it's debut. Since 2017 she has gained over 13.5 billion streams

That is staggering. Good lord

Archived