74 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still use Snapchat?

• Yes, regularly
    • Yes, occasionally
    • No, not anymore
    • No, never used it

Featured Posts

Sorry if it’s the wrong section :oops:

In my country, Hungary, I feel like we stopped using Snapchat shortly after Instagram and Instagram Stories took over. I barely receive any pictures from Snapchat anymore and I was thinking about deleting the app. We also never used it for DM-ing only, here Facebook Messenger has the edge by far with texting apps (Insta DMs coming up as second but FBM still has a lot more users).

TL;DR: title :vegas:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Linus Gaga

we still using it and I mainly post story and send x, but I'm tired of some of my friends they randomly send snapchats to everyone but seldom reply 

Hit me a message and say hi !

No, not really

I never really used it anyways lol

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

lavenderblondee

I was about to say :triggered:

Am I officially too old for SNAPCHAT now :triggered:

Yeah, snapchat is still huge in the US at least. I'm curious when the next big social media platform~ will come around. 

Edit: I don't use it to snap friends as much to post on my story anymore...I mostly use Snap the most when I'm talking to a guy....:ally:

Never did. Always found it cringey as hell :huntyga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived