💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are you here for another Cheek to Cheek?

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cookie Tookie

Yes tbh. It’s clear that jazz is Gaga at her best vocally, and I love seeing her renditions of the classics. I listen to Cheek to Cheek often. Hopefully this time around, maybe she can create some new original jazz music as well. 

Stephen

I would love more Jazz from her but I don’t want it to be a whole era and take time away from her original projects.

Ideally I would love an EP or short album of Jazz covers with minimal promotion maybe around Christmas season. She can promote it for 2 months, Nov and Dec and then that’s it. Move on please :ally:

YES! maybe not all with tony(Have him on a track or two), and not all covers.

I would love some lady gaga original jazz songs! 

BUT woudl we be here for a Lady Gaga Jazz holiday album? "A Jazzy Gaga Holiday" (Tacky title but the locals love that stuff :ohwell:)

xoxo Craig

No. Because Cheek To Cheek is an album full of covers, and I feel like Gaga should be looking to make a mark on the jazz scene and give us orginal jazz songs. Either an orginal jazz album or an album of hits done in the genre of Jazz

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, DavidJP said:

YES! maybe not all with tony(Have him on a track or two), and not all covers.

I would love some lady gaga original jazz songs! 

BUT woudl we be here for a Lady Gaga Jazz holiday album? "A Jazzy Gaga Holiday" (Tacky title but the locals love that stuff :ohwell:)

"The Gaga does Jazz"

End Racism Now

YES!  Jazz/Piano Live Album with more fresh arrangements would be beautiful.

Just more of this slayage PLEASE! :giveup:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

giskardsb

It's Overdue!  One more with Tony before he is no longer with us.

Then, a Gaga only Jazz album would be perfect.

I'd be happy with JazzGa for the rest of her career TBH, especially with original songs.

DiskoBaby

I wanna hear original jazz songs, not just covers with Tony Bennet. Imagine if she really released an avant garde jazz album ala Frank Zappa. That would be so groundbreaking and a real cultural reset.

Archived