💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So Happy I Could Die is one of Gaga’s best songs!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo

How Gaga got Space Cowboy to produce an electropop ballad is beyond me

her mind 

:enigma:

queen of bringing out the best in everyone she works with 

please enlighten me to death

Smother Em Eh

Yes indeed. It is truly magical and pop perfection! You have taste! :triggered:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Esme Squalor

One of my favorite songs from her! It evokes that same euphoric feeling you get when you're out drinking with friends at night, but at the same time it's also such a dark song.

ToxicHot

Absolutely 100% in my top 5. I would say at one point it was my #1. :sara: It’s such a beautiful, yet sad, dark, and vulnerable song. And I always felt like I related to it in my early teens in a way, but now that I’m in my early 20’s, and I look back at everything I’ve been through—I can say I definitely relate to it at a much more mature level.

It’s such a special gem, not only in her discography but in my heart. 

And who can forget those magical performances she did for it at The Monster Ball 2.0 where she wore the living dress and was elevated on a platform? :flutter:

Sigh..... I love her so much. :heart:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

2 minutes ago, Adelita said:

One of her best songs ever :giveup:

Correction: it is her best song ever and no production can ever top it, the only song that was about to surpass was Babylon but it only surpassed Alejandro and is now at #2 for me

Also, why does everyone slam this to the bottom of TFM every time we have a big brother/megarate with the album. y’all are really choosing every song on TFM over it, like Telephone, Monster, Bad Romance (yes it’s controversial), Teeth & Dance in the dark over it and i can’t understand that but whatever 

ELECTROHEART

It is. :vegas:

Electropop perfection, she was only 23, her mind :enigma:

Btw what happened to Space Cowboy?

Should Gaga work again with him in the future? :firega:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

I agree. I have such good memories of this song. Even now listening to it it just transports you. It's kind of hypnotic. The sound it has is really good.

It's so good it doesn't need a music video. I think a mv would take away from the strong effect it has a sole piece of music. There's a reason Gaga's performance for it was so still.

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

Archived