💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SFA is one of the best tracks on Chromatica. Why?

Woohoo

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"lack of taste is a symptom of COVID" iconic gurl :ladyhaha: I'm using this line

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Stephen
4 hours ago, Esteban said:

I agree with some of your points: lyrical masterpiece, serving vocals and emotion, one of the iconic outros
BUT the drop sounds dated imo, it reminds me of cheap Tomorrowland EDM from 2012 :bear: I was really shocked the firt time I heard the song because of the difference of production quality between the drop and the rest of the production which is pretty good!

Then, I have a problem with "autotuned Elton" and the fact they weren't in the same studio for the recording, his voice sounds "strange" even if I like their harmonies, it gives us a sneak peak of what this song could have been but it's a fail (always imo).

So, I have mixed feelings about the song, Gaga did her job perfectly, the chorus reminds me of Rebecca and Fiona and I like it. I like almost all the production, especially the drum'nbass outro, but the "drop" and Elton voice mastering downgrade the song as a whole. It's a very good song and a bad song at the same time, I have the same feeling with gypsy. 

If the drop was drum'n bass/Uk garage oriented and the voice of Elton differently mastered I could talk about masterpiece.

100% agree 

Archived