💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

A reactor is about to drop a Born This Way reaction video

Agunimon

Featured Posts

ChromaticRaccoon
5 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Im sorry, he just lost me. He can’t remember how Bloody Mary went? Seriously?

It’s slower but not at all forgettable. I can’t. 

IMO, when you first listen to an album, the songs usually do blur together. Especially when it's an artist you're not very familiar with. 

It usually takes another listen or two for the songs to really pop out 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
papergangster
7 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Im sorry, he just lost me. He can’t remember how Bloody Mary went? Seriously?

It’s slower but not at all forgettable. I can’t. 

It’s my favorite song on the album, I’m boycotting

Agunimon

well that was a disappointment 

as a non-lady gaga fan, sitting through a huge album like that when all the albums being released today are like half the timespan of BTW.... it's hard to concentrate and all the songs blend together to new listeners.

Danny Milk

OMG i was in the chat for the premiere and it was too funny

i hope he likes ARTPOP, cuz the thing he didn't like with btw is that he found the songs too sound to similar to one another

I guess it doesn't really matter

DirrtyPony

He couldn't wait for the album to end :giveup:

Even if it's what I love most about it, the album is pretty chaotic for most people's taste.

Strung out for another taste

Brainiac
2 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

cuz the thing he didn't like with btw is that he found the songs too sound to similar to one another

Which makes absolutely no sense because every song on BTW sounds completely unique tbh. The only common thing throughout are the heavy drums he keeps complaining about.

Chris Evans

I do kinda agree BTW has songs that blend together if you listen to them from beginning to end. The difference is we experienced more than half the album differently based on the singles/promo singles/live performances/leaks/Farmville 

not to mention we generally knew what each song meant since Gaga explained them I'm sure songs like Americano would be a big question mark until they research the meaning 

DirrtyPony
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

I don’t wanna watch but are there any he liked? Any he especially hated the most? :laughga:

He liked Marry The Night and You & I... :laughga: He didn't hate any of them but just wasn't vibing and said they all sound the same.

Strung out for another taste

In the end he did say that between the three albums he heard (TF, TFM bad BTW) this was the best one and that he felt this was not an album to listen to alone with headphones, but live with a band in a stadium. And he’s not wrong.

Franch Toast

I'd never heard of this dude and just watched his video on The Fame, and well, he says his favorite track is "Brown Eyes," and he thinks "Summerboy" is country influenced. :ladyhaha:

But I love "Brown Eyes" too and think it's greatly underrated, so in all seriousness, I think his taste is just different from a lot of the fanbase. He's going to love Joanne and ASIB:ally: 

She/Her/Hers

Anderson123

I can see why he didn't like it and he made some points about it.

1. Born This Way is an album made to be listened to at a stadium. 

2. Too long for today's standards.

Sure, this was released 9 years ago and most songs here are 4-5 minutes long. The first 7 songs are non stop bangers then of course Bloody Mary is a little slower but still, the album continues with the big energy through the whole list until You and I. We've sadly reached a point where the span of attention of the listener is very short, so most songs today have to be 3 minutes long and not long albums so they can release a new one sooner. Gaga didn't care about this back then and she just recorded this huge album and had fun with it.

I liked his reaction because it was honest about it and actually explained his reasons. And lol at the comments "hE iS CanCeLLeD" pls sit down and just don't watch his vids. So tired of sensitive fans who can't take a different opinion for once.

Archived