⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
other

North Korea Shoots Man And Burns His Body To Prevent COVID-19 Spread

Chic

Immoral as it is, it's more proactive at slowing the spread than most of the United States :messga:

• Sad 8

KanyeWest
1 minute ago, Chic said:

Immoral as it is, it's more proactive at slowing the spread than most of the United States :messga:

It's murder and a bad joke

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Thanks 2

FfFfFfFF

The fact that in the 21th century a country like North Korea even exists will never cease to amaze me. :toofunny:

Edited by FfFfFfFF
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 5

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Chic said:

Girl. Definitely not a good time for this. Also the fact you yourself were against lockdown and wearing masks because they “don’t help.”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8

Chic
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Girl. Definitely not a good time for this. Also the fact you yourself were against lockdown and wearing masks because they “don’t help.”

Been wearing a mask every single time I go out since the lockdown, so that doesn't matter, does it?

Might you forget at the beginning, the consensus was to NOT wear masks. We learned more and I've been wearing masks ever since

Edited by Chic

FameMonster01
39 minutes ago, Chic said:

Amazing recommendation Chic! Let's just start shooting every Mexican/Canadian crossing the US border because they might have coronavirus! So effective!! 

Chic
2 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Amazing recommendation Chic! Let's just start shooting every Mexican/Canadian crossing the US border because they might have coronavirus! So effective!! 

Quote where I recommended that

Chromatography
6 minutes ago, Chic said:

Quote where I recommended that

the way people jumped on your when it’s basically true what you said :toofunny:

• Sad 2

Nino
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

the way people jumped on your when it’s basically true what you said :toofunny:

It's because they spent months running into every thread to repeat the angry orange man's conspiracy theories about the virus. Bullying isn't cute tho :messga:

Chic
30 minutes ago, Nino said:

It's because they spent months running into every thread to repeat the angry orange man's conspiracy theories about the virus. Bullying isn't cute tho :messga:

I had an evolution of opinion and I’ll never live my idiocy down. At least I can say that I’ve worn a mask ever since it was recommended to do so and haven’t endangered anyone

Edited by Chic

RAMROD

That is immoral :triggered:

I feel really bad for NK citizens.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Chic said:

Fam, in no way this is acceptable regardless. You have to be quite disturbed to see this as positive thing "just because it works".

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥
  • Like 1

Chic
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Fam, in no way this is acceptable regardless. You have to be quite disturbed to see this as positive thing "just because it works".

I didn’t say it was a positive thing. It was basically saying “This is an awful thing to do and somehow the U.S has been even less effective than that”. I’m underlining how terrible the reaction here has been

Da J

Cutting-edge prevention technique here, guys. We better watch and learn :bear:

(Seriously wtf was this, this country’s government is a threat to the world :saladga:)