šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If there was 1 single/video left, which one?

Massive Monster

If there was 1 single/video left, which one?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. If there was 1 single/video left, which one?

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

Personally I would want Babylon or Alice, but I don't know how the GP and radio would respond to them, since their sounds are clearly dated (however - I LOVE these songs).

Ā 

Realistically, 1000 Doves and Free Woman areĀ the only potential, radio-friendly singles left (unless they're planning to push Sour Candy, which I would love, but isn't it a little late for that?). I would go with 1000 Doves, though, for its message, lyrics, and overall catchiness. Plus, I think she could serve a beautiful video.Ā 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Personally I would want Babylon or Alice, but I don't know how the GP and radio would respond to them, since their sounds are clearly dated (however - I LOVE these songs).

Ā 

Realistically, 1000 Doves and Free Woman areĀ the only potential, radio-friendly singles left (unless they're planning to push Sour Candy, which I would love, but isn't it a little late for that?). I would go with 1000 Doves, though, for its message, lyrics, and overall catchiness. Plus, I think she could serve a beautiful video.Ā 

How do you expect to see a video on the radio?

:tongue:

20 hours ago, Little99 said:
On 9/24/2020 at 6:05 PM, pop ate my heart said:

idk but how the hell is she wasting the opportunity to perform on SNL premiere i really don't understand. she even is in NY now ugh. hopefully she'll be there the following week but the hype will be very dead by thenĀ :madge:Ā it's honestly tiring.

I don't get it.. So many opportunities. I don't know why she or her music label doesn't want to have as big promo as possible for Chromatica. I'm wondering what will be next. New MV, Chromatica tv or months of silenceĀ :fatcat:

You don't just show up and perform on SNL. It's a weeklong commitment. Ā  With the Channel Kindness book releasing, #BeKind21 and Suicide Awareness Month, the subject matter of 911 and the immense mental health crisis developing because of Covid-19; she obviously choseĀ the wake of the mv to spotlight mental he's and not herself.

There'll be other episodes, if she wants it.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived