💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Hawkins: I heard the Lead single & It blew me away

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

Haha you know what I mean! She may not want to have the official photoshoot of the album yet, cuz she wants to be thinner for the camera! If she were to release the single soon, she would have to have a picture single cover with her on it....that would mean she would have to do the photoshoot! Don't they usually shoot for the album and THEN choose which would be the single cover? That's what she's done for ALL her first singles.....

She has already said that she is happy the way she is.

She just released an album called Born This Way you know :roll:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

She has already said that she is happy the way she is.

She just released an album called Born This Way you know :roll:

I love the way Gaga looks and feels about her body! :wub: I just worry that could be a possibility why SHE doesn't want to release the single yet cuz of her weight! :ohno: Remember she just commented on lm.com about how she felt sad monsters were commenting on her weight. :cryga: She may feel she needs to lose enough weight so she looks good for her monsters, but she shouldn't feel that way! :cheerup:
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I love the way Gaga looks and feels about her body! :wub: I just worry that could be a possibility why SHE doesn't want to release the single yet cuz of her weight! :ohno: Remember she just commented on lm.com about how she felt sad monsters were commenting on her weight. :cryga: She may feel she needs to lose enough weight so she looks good for her monsters, but she shouldn't feel that way! :cheerup:

Oh ****, I forgot about that :fail:

But shes probably over it now. I doubt she will be doing the shoot for ARTPOP until January or February.

I needed a snippet like three months ago. Ugh i can't wait for the single.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

TimisaMonster

Oh ****, I forgot about that :fail:

But shes probably over it now. I doubt she will be doing the shoot for ARTPOP until January or February.

I don't know cuz.....she really doesn't care what the public thinks about her, but when it comes from US....that is gonna hurt A LOT worse! :fat: She probably took that hard, I mean we're HER fans! :cryga: It's like your children telling you or your mate...it's different! More...personal! Poor Gaga :emo:

I don't know cuz.....she really doesn't care what the public thinks about her, but when it comes from US....that is gonna hurt A LOT worse! :fat: She probably took that hard, I mean we're HER fans! :cryga: It's like your children telling you or your mate...it's different! More...personal! Poor Gaga :emo:

Yeah I agree but I doubt that would stop her from doing the photoshoot. She has professional photographers/editors and Im sure the ARTPOP photos will be somewhat photoshopped.

TimisaMonster

Yeah I agree but I doubt that would stop her from doing the photoshoot. She has professional photographers/editors and Im sure the ARTPOP photos will be somewhat photoshopped.

Yeah that's true...but it would be kinda insulting if she found out she needed A LOT of photoshopping. :bleh: THEN she would really feel like she should have lost more weight :dead: ...there's no winning! :smh:

If GaGa said not in January..It's gotta be coming in February? :shrug:

Maybe they will follow through with what they WANTED to do with BTW.

Maybe ARTPOP will be BTW's promo strategy done right.

2 singles before release and album late May.

Maybe they will follow through with what they WANTED to do with BTW.

Maybe ARTPOP will be BTW's promo strategy done right.

2 singles before release and album late May.

Not January be cause it will be in Decmeber... DUH :staymad:

HausOfNicole

I find it funny how people keep talking about all the hype when in reality most of it is taking place within the fanbase :troll:

Not January be cause it will be in Decmeber... DUH :staymad:

Best possible scenario :laughga:

But no it wont happen because Gaga said she needed MORE time.

Best possible scenario :laughga:

But no it wont happen because Gaga said she needed MORE time.

Can't you let me reach :cryga:

Im doing you good by preventing you from over hyping yourself :laughga:

I need to let my imagination run.... Don't stifle my creativity, I'm as free as my hair. :staymad:

Archived