Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Hawkins: I heard the Lead single & It blew me away

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

lodylody

I don't really care where it's premièred as long as it is premièred in the UK, and the sooner the better... :P

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinladen

i think there is a condition to have at least one nomination in order to participate, no?

Yes, but the grammy's do make expectations to that rule sometimes. U2 was allowed to perform in 2009 without a nomination. They know Gaga will do something spectacular, so they may allow her to perform if she wants too. But if she's in Canada at the Grammy date, she might go for the BRIT awards?

Monster Voices

Oh come on! I'm getting annoyed by all this! :crossed: Everyone has heard that damn song but us! And they just feel the need ot tell us how doog it is !

Forever and Always!

Alien Tulip

At first I didn't believe it then I checked his twitter :dead: what if the lead single is the Elton John collaboration :excited2:

LMFAO NO!

do you think it's possible, when are exactly the grammys?

iTS highly impossible since the ceremony is on the 10th and gaga has a show on the 9th and the 11th.

The single is obviously ready, everyone has heard it... grrrr I know this is bad but seriously, just release the song... I can wait for the video... But the single is finished! And even if it isn't, it could easily be finished by December... Come on Gaga, give us a Christmas present!!!!

I disagree. I don't like her releasing songs and just letting them seep into the atmosphere. I preferred it when she premiered her new singles with minimal hype and in music video format. That way people don't expect much, and arrive to it with a fresh brain. Then slowly over time hype builds up naturally and the slayage takes over.

lodylody

I disagree. I don't like her releasing songs and just letting them seep into the atmosphere. I preferred it when she premiered her new singles with minimal hype and in music video format. That way people don't expect much, and arrive to it with a fresh brain. Then slowly over time hype builds up naturally and the slayage takes over.

That'd be cool too, and I see what you mean. But for me, I just want music... xD

That'd be cool too, and I see what you mean. But for me, I just want music... xD

Yeah so do I, especially with all the hype building up around this lead single. Sounds like it's going to be Godly but I don't want to be let down so I'm trying to ignore it. AMEN to new music

HORRORHOLIC

FEBRUARY PERFORMANCE AT THE GRAMMYS 32847243 MILLION COPIES SOLD FIRST WEEK

Well if she performs at the Grammys this year I hope I get a refund for my BTWB ticket lol She's not gonna be The Grammy's this year, she's gonna be in Canada on tour

Well if she performs at the Grammys this year I hope I get a refund for my BTWB ticket lol She's not gonna be The Grammy's this year, she's gonna be in Canada on tour

The 10th of February is free tho

After BTW's hype and outcome I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.

Archived