🔥 HEAD RUSH 🔥 HEAT SPELL 🔥

Our latest 💌 monthly fan mail 💌 includes a Chromatica pop socket, 2 glow-in-the-dark wristbands, a sticker set, and a set of art cards. Hurry up!
Sign in to follow this  
question

Projecting Beyonce's shortcomings on other stars/artists

mzncb

Why is it that because Beyonce is incapable of composing a hit song, therefore her peers cannot compose a hit song???

Thoughts???

• LMAO 3

reelcool

what tf

tenor.gif

Edited by reelcool
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Lady BarnYard

if you were around in the 2000-2010's she had a lot of hits.  Actually, some of the best songs of their times!  and still better than some of todays music, imo :) 

Truthfully speaking, she didn't have many impactful/lasting hits in the 2010's and then things for Bey started to drizzle down a bit after Lemonade.  Beyonce (album) and Lemonade performed well as albums, but there are not many standout tracks from either of those albums that will be considered her "greatest hits" in 10-20 years from now, IMO, with the exception of "Formation"- a great song, btw. :music:

but the same is true with so many 2000's artist!!  Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, etc.  Even earlier than 2000's artists like Madonna.  I mean, come on, when was the last time that a star of their generations had a SOLO #1 hit?  Even the same has happened for Lady Gaga.

Edited by Lady BarnYard
Xoxo... Lady BarnYard
  • Like 1

Kimmo

If you’re talking about songwriting that’s because she’s more of an entertainer than a songwriter. She’s a also a perfectionist hence the reason why her projects are always top notch, is like expecting Gaga to be a professional valet dancer :huntyga:

Tragic.
  • Like 1

littlepotter

That's because she does not compose, period

Next

Bonkers
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

If you’re talking about songwriting that’s because she’s more of an entertainer than a songwriter. She’s a also a perfectionist hence the reason why her projects are always top notch, is like expecting Gaga to be a professional valet dancer :huntyga:

I thought I was the only one stanning professional valet dancers.  this is my favorite:

b96T797.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

HoneyB

Literally nobody has ever said that you ok ma?

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance You need to understand that balance
  • LMAO 1

Buddy Zen

Huh?

Beyonce doesn't get involved in songwriting and production processes, sadly.

Edited by Buddy Zen

Ryusei

I dont even know what you're asking tbh :bear:

Stan Fujii Kaze
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

alsemanche

I have no idea what the question is :mark:

MJHolland

the flamebait jumped out :bear:

Go to iwillvote.com and make a plan to vote TODAY!

Varys

The backfire :lmao:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020
  • LMAO 1

Jose P

Oh you’re the “Britney composed Everytime” guy :bear:

• LMAO 5