💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

My friend paints on jackets and I want to ask her for a Gaga one...

sarahb

Featured Posts

So my friend has been buying clothes second-hand, painting on them and selling them on Etsy. She's asked me if I wanted anything and I told her I'll think about it. Well recently she painted a Taylor Swift Folklore jacket and after seeing the 911 video I'm thinking of asking her to paint me a shot from that video. I'm considering the shot where she's floating away and is holding the rose because I think it's gorgeous and the kind of painting she could pull off really well, but I'm open to any recommendations of images from 911, Chromatica, or even just anything Gaga in general I haven't considered that would look awesome on the back of a jacket, and as a painting. 

This is what I'm considering to get her to paint 

lady%20gaga%20911%202.png

And this is her Folklore jacket

Also since there's no official 911 merch I've had to resort to other options :oops:

Glamourpuss

That Folklore one is amazing. Your friend is so talented.

and that image you've chosen is beautiful. :heart:

I'm not sure I'd have any writing on mine or just leave it. I'm in awe of the lettering on her Folklore one though, I told her that and she said "Trust me I’m surprised it turned out so well I suck at doing lettering" :laughga:

So I've officially asked my friend to paint me a jacket and sent her the reference photo I posted before :party: She says it'll take about 2-4 weeks (she's painting something else for another friend first) so I'll hopefully be able to show it off soon :nick:

58 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Your friend is very talented. I’d pay her and have her make several Chromatica era ones.

I asked her how much she'd charge for mine and she said at least $200 AUD, so you're lucky the exchange rate works in your favour :laughga:

Archived