Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa's submissions for the Grammy's are revealed

Dirkje

Featured Posts

Cherry Blues
On 9/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, HausOfAntonio said:

Stupid Love video was acclaimed? :selena:

Its one of the coolest Lady Gaga Videos. It's spacey, stylish and with the right dose humour...but has also serious side...

It's very very good...

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio
25 minutes ago, Cherry Blues said:

Its one of the coolest Lady Gaga Videos. It's spacey, stylish and with the right dose humour...but has also serious side...

It's very very good...

I like it too, I literally just don’t remember it receiving acclaim :laughga:

Guest Adarsh
2 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I like it too, I literally just don’t remember it receiving acclaim :laughga:

Maybe you just need to read more :laughga:

Spoiler

British Vogue thought Gaga looked like a "Y2K-inspired desert warrior" in the music video and called the singer's aesthetics a return to her "meat-dress-era form."[74] Dave Holmes for Esquiredescribed Gaga's dancing in the video as "back to a kind of movement that is less 'dance' and more a series of gestures. The classics are back: 'wrists on forehead' makes a triumphant return, as do 'hand covering eye' and 'forearms in x formation.'"[73]Craig Jenkins for Vulture described the video as a "purposeful visual overkill" with tight choreography and compared the video to the music video for "Genesis" by Grimes, the video game Bayonetta, and 1960s-era Star Trek.[75] Brandon Wetmore for Paper magazine called the video as a Mad Max-evoking "pride parade,"[76] pairing "Bad Romance"-era choreography with ARTPOP-era camp and contrasted the vibrancy and color of the video with the muted and somber tones of the visuals from the previous A Star Is Born era.[76] Sabrina Barr of The Independent highlighted the "outlandish" costumes of the video, saying that "the fashion in the video is as idiosyncratic and fabulous as Gaga herself," and pointed out inspirations from Power Rangers and the Alien films.[70] 

6 hours ago, Adarsh said:

That’s rap sweetie. There’s a whole different category for it. :)

You never know nowadays :ladyhaha:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

More information:

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

Archived