Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga supporting other female artists

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter
26 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

And sorry, but the "support" for Katy back in the days, which was comparing getting a Grammy to passing a test with "A" and passive agressive mentioning her truck was obviously sarcastic/shady. :bear:

Only the truck imo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

Please keep in mind that most ways people support others may happen behind the scenes. Social media only illuminates a sliver of people's actions. Just because Gaga isn't Tweeting in support of someone doesn't mean she isn't encouraging them. 

She/Her/Hers

MANiCURE 6
1 hour ago, RudraCNG said:

But this one wasn't shady. She was just defending herself bc the Maroon 5 guy attacked her.

As she should ! :firega:

2 hours ago, Lighter said:

Her Do What U Want promo meltdown resurfaced 

Im so done with people digging up old tweets dont they have anything better to do 

58 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

And sorry, but the "support" for Katy back in the days, which was comparing getting a Grammy to passing a test with "A" and passive agressive mentioning her truck was obviously sarcastic/shady. :bear:

Quit trying to stir the pot. :shadow:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

1 hour ago, pachinko said:

I don't think she supports them enough/consistently but Gaga tends to keep to herself when it comes to other artists. 

Not really. She loves Selena, Cardi B, Adele and she has made it vocal and very clear. She just doesn’t  like fakes or irrelevants

2 hours ago, MoonIight said:

A Barb posted the video of Gaga saying that Katy hasn't kissed a girl in an interview from 2008 on Twitter.

The barbs need to shut because their idol has been nothing but shady

1 minute ago, Shadow said:

Quit trying to stir the pot. :shadow:

I just remember that exactly, cause I made the threads for it on ATRL. Nobody stirring the pot, lmao.

Isn't Christian Aguilera name brand for underwear?? I didn't is also a pop star?? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived