Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga with her mom Cynthia on Good Morning America interview

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

EigAxAeU8AErnZa?format=jpg&name=small

EigAy9QU8AEkv8y?format=jpg&name=small

Watch the interview here:

Also please don't post unnecessary, rude comments about the book, Channel Kindness, BTWF or anything non-music related. Nobody wants to know that you "don't care" or that she can "keep it" or "where's Babylon Haus Labs version" etc. Thanks.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ShesAMess said:

”Also please don't post unnecessary, rude comments about the book, Channel Kindness, BTWF or anything non-music related. Nobody wants to know that you "don't care" or that she can "keep it" or "where's Babylon Haus Labs version" etc. Thanks”

The  way this even needs to be said is kinda really sad :toofunny:

anyway can’t wait to hear what she has to say :heart: 

and anyone know when exactly is this coming?

it's on GMA today but with morning shows they never say an exact time. They'll tease and tease until they actually say "and in this hour xyz".

Also the book is good! 😍I just started the audio book and a) Cynthia needs to narrate more books b) Gaga's foreword is revealing and heartbreaking and c) the first story had me tearing up immediately.

Kindness is real and we all gotta do better as a fandom of this very kind woman :kara:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

10 minutes ago, ShesAMess said:

and anyone know when exactly is this coming?

GMA airs from 7-9 AM ET so her interview could be anywhere in between those two times :happy:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

ShesAMess
3 minutes ago, KNJ said:

it's on GMA today but with morning shows they never say an exact time. They'll tease and tease until they actually say "and in this hour xyz".

Also the book is good! 😍I just started the audio book and a) Cynthia needs to narrate more books b) Gaga's foreword is revealing and heartbreaking and c) the first story had me tearing up immediately.

Kindness is real and we all gotta do better as a fandom of this very kind woman :kara:

Okay thank you! 

and glad to hear you like the book, I have been meaning to listen to it too so maybe I’ll start with it today

i would have also liked to join the live event that they are hosting today but I just looked up and apprently it comes pretty late for me so I’ll have to pass :/

Free my mind, ARTPOP

littlepotter
2 hours ago, KNJ said:

Is it all sad and traumatic stories? Im not sure i want to put myself through this now

chaeri pls

She's so pretty :bradley:

I hope it's not a 2 minute interview :poot:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs đŸ„š

Archived