🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
interview

Lady Gaga with her mom Cynthia on Good Morning America interview

Hybrid AT

EigAxAeU8AErnZa?format=jpg&name=small

EigAy9QU8AEkv8y?format=jpg&name=small

Watch the interview here:

Also please don't post unnecessary, rude comments about the book, Channel Kindness, BTWF or anything non-music related. Nobody wants to know that you "don't care" or that she can "keep it" or "where's Babylon Haus Labs version" etc. Thanks.

Edited by HybridAT
"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."
  • Like 11
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 29
  • Thanks 3

Million Gypsies

She looks so beautiful and happy :bradley:  

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

dynamite

Beautiful :wub:

New emoji pls

"Have you heard Katy's new album?"

Eig-Ay9-QU8-AEkv8y-2.jpg

Love it when you give me shade in the morning call me neyde
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

KNJ
3 minutes ago, ShesAMess said:

”Also please don't post unnecessary, rude comments about the book, Channel Kindness, BTWF or anything non-music related. Nobody wants to know that you "don't care" or that she can "keep it" or "where's Babylon Haus Labs version" etc. Thanks”

The  way this even needs to be said is kinda really sad :toofunny:

anyway can’t wait to hear what she has to say :heart: 

and anyone know when exactly is this coming?

it's on GMA today but with morning shows they never say an exact time. They'll tease and tease until they actually say "and in this hour xyz".

Also the book is good! 😍I just started the audio book and a) Cynthia needs to narrate more books b) Gaga's foreword is revealing and heartbreaking and c) the first story had me tearing up immediately.

Kindness is real and we all gotta do better as a fandom of this very kind woman :kara:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"
  • Love 7

Hybrid AT
10 minutes ago, ShesAMess said:

and anyone know when exactly is this coming?

GMA airs from 7-9 AM ET so her interview could be anywhere in between those two times :happy:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."
  • Thanks 1

Warhol Killer

Stunning! as always! :tony:

soundophobic polite | soundfanatic dancefight
  • Love 1

ShesAMess
3 minutes ago, KNJ said:

it's on GMA today but with morning shows they never say an exact time. They'll tease and tease until they actually say "and in this hour xyz".

Also the book is good! 😍I just started the audio book and a) Cynthia needs to narrate more books b) Gaga's foreword is revealing and heartbreaking and c) the first story had me tearing up immediately.

Kindness is real and we all gotta do better as a fandom of this very kind woman :kara:

Okay thank you! 

and glad to hear you like the book, I have been meaning to listen to it too so maybe I’ll start with it today

i would have also liked to join the live event that they are hosting today but I just looked up and apprently it comes pretty late for me so I’ll have to pass :/

Free my mind, ARTPOP
  • Like 1

ItWasntLaauv

God, she is so beautiful and vibrant. I hope she’s doing well and that she’s truly happy. :wub:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

littlepotter
2 hours ago, KNJ said:

Is it all sad and traumatic stories? Im not sure i want to put myself through this now

can you hear me come undone?

GrigioHooker

i really thought the whole sentence was 'new pictures of gaga from the good place' :selena:

weloveheragain

so cute

free woman demo in my veins
  • Thanks 1

Sherry

She's so pretty :bradley:

I hope it's not a 2 minute interview :poot:

Tomorrow X Together