Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga teases *another* short film, for a deal

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Felixorfelicia

Honestly if i were wealthy enough to buy the album another 10 times like some people are saying they do, i wouldn’t. I did my part with streaming and buying the album, 2 shirts, a poster and singles on cd/vinyl.

More videos will come if she wants to make them anyways. And she knows we want them regardless of what we tweet 

Tease it to Jesus

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

I've already bought it 4 times already, I bought the international book version from another seller (I don't think this one counts but I had to have it!), the target version, the clear vinyl, and the basic Walmart version, I did my job.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

DiskoBaby
15 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

idk why she said short film. a 4 min video is a music video. short film is thriller by michael jackson or ghost 

Because she’s “acting” towards the end

But I agree too. Bad Romance is a minute longer and that’s not considered a short film.

4 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

Because she’s “acting” towards the end

But I agree too. Bad Romance is a minute longer and that’s not considered a short film.

20 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

idk why she said short film. a 4 min video is a music video. short film is thriller by michael jackson or ghost 

It's not about the acting, but the storyline and multiple tracks used. Short film could mean anything below 40 minutes. :classy:

I'm scared that if she puts the same style of video with Sine From Above I might just ascend to heaven, the song alone is sometimes too much for me because it's so emotional... Please be SFA continuation :nooo:

LibraLove
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Why is there too much talk about the next single everyday since she released 911? The video and single is just released!

Because the 911 video was soooooooo good, we want more of that creativity we know she can/will deliver with Chromatica.

57 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

It's a short film and not a music video because:

A) There are multiple songs used
B) There are dialogues involved

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

Shortfilms can go as short as a minute.

TimisaMonster

I already bought it tho Gaga...use and send 911 to radio so you have the GP and new fans buy the record!!! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MonsterARTPOP
4 hours ago, Rifek said:

She was smart enough to like that exact post. 
We can assume It’s about Chromatica but I bet she was thinking of 911 which never will reach #1 

sneaky bish :selena:

the tweet literally also says BUY CHROMATICA ON ITUNES

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived