⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Photo of “Weak” Joe Biden Taken As He Discussed Caring For Sick Family

JRCF29

President Donald Trump’s campaign staff are facing criticism today after releasing a new digital ad on Twitter. The ad, which warns that a President Biden would be too lax on refugee policy, also throws a familiar jab: the former VEEP is weak. 

Weakness and strength are not qualities that are new to the political arena, least of all the presidential one, and both Biden and Trump have accused the other of being weak on issues ranging from Coronavirus to trade agreements; at issue here is that the ad featured a photo of Joe Biden taken as he was talking about sick and dying family members at a forum last year. 

Biden’s campaign accused the President of being cold, saying the video was “appalling” and lacked “honor and dignity.” The Trump campaign has not yet responded, or explained how the photo was selected. 

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5f653c34c5b6480e896eb7ca/amp

Edited by JRCF29
Don't Call Me Gaga

LadyGoo

I DON'T CARE, I WOULD VOTE FOR A SKELETON BEING PUSHED AROUND IN A WHEELCHAIR OVER RONALD DUMP

tenor.gif

• Like 12
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

lavenderblondee

I saw that ad today and it's the first Trump ad I've seen, there were two back to back. Biden definitely has a ton more space on TV right now.

The difference in ads is hilarious. Trumps is pure fear mongering (what else is new) and they made me chuckle.

• Like 3

CameltoeKween

... :interestinga:

I feel like GagaDaily needs to take a stand and start encouraging all voting American monsters to vote for Biden. As one of the most predominantly queer and female fan bases in the world we should be doing everything we can to protect our American friends. It’s what Gaga would want.

Edited by CameltoeKween
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

ClarenceCross

i'd vote for a 3 legged sperm cell over Donald Duck.

• LMAO 1

Adakam
21 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

I DON'T CARE, I WOULD VOTE FOR A SKELETON BEING PUSHED AROUND IN A WHEELCHAIR OVER RONALD DUMP

tenor.gif

7 minutes ago, ClarenceCross said:

i'd vote for a 3 legged sperm cell over Donald Duck.

Refreshing to see people here with common sense.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD

Typical bullies shxts, when you know you are likely to lose then you attack them personally to gain something.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥

ClarenceCross

i know theres not still ppl on this cult site that think progressive/bernie supporters arent gonna vote for crusty a$$ joe biden right :bear:

MJHolland

Words have consequences

So does calling Joe Biden, the man we're trying to get elected President to save lives, "crusty ass" 

Stfu and go donate to Senate candidates  

Go to iwillvote.com and make a plan to vote TODAY!
  • Thanks 2

PartySick
48 minutes ago, ShtoopidLahv said:

They scared :enigma:

I may have f*cked around and gave a split donation of $50 to the senate races and another $50 to the Biden campaign :fan:

Take all my money just beat Trump and take the senate. Please :toofunny:

I'm tired of always wanting to repair sh*t. It'd be nice to get back to normal then work on improving what "normal" means.

I'm dreaming of going somewhere else. Being human.
  • Like 4

bionic
50 minutes ago, ShtoopidLahv said:

They scared :enigma:

Shame money can’t buy a Supreme Court slot

buy bionic
  • Like 3

DiskoBaby
1 hour ago, lavenderblondee said:

I saw that ad today and it's the first Trump ad I've seen, there were two back to back. Biden definitely has a ton more space on TV right now.

The difference in ads is hilarious. Trumps is pure fear mongering (what else is new) and they made me chuckle.

I barely see Biden ads tbh on tv or YouTube. I have seen a lot of Trumps ads his ads are literally memes. 

• Shook 1

PartySick
1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

I barely see Biden ads tbh on tv or YouTube. I have seen a lot of Trumps ads his ads are literally memes. 

Where are you?

I'm in Florida, a stone's throw away from the I4 corridor, and I see one Trump ad for, like, every 10 Biden ads I see :air:

The guy is on every channel in every commercial break, on every YouTube video's ad, and I have a pile of mail from both of them :toofunny:

I'm dreaming of going somewhere else. Being human.