achievement

911 counts 7.659.189 views after 24h

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirrtyPony

Sounds like a successful 3rd video :applause: Especially considering it isn't a lead and includes no features.

It deserves the many more to come :heart:

Strung out for another taste

StrawberryBlond

And 776k likes. It's likes are working in hundredths in accordance with its millions of views (7 million views for 700k likes, very soon we'll have 8 million views with 800k likes) which is a good sign. This is very good for a third single with no features 3 months after album release. Its outstripped SL's tally (my 24 hour count was a bit out of whack at the time but I've got it down that it had roughly 7.2 million views and 560k likes and it had more dislikes and a worse like/dislike ratio). This is very good for such a zany video that not everyone's going to get. We can't compare it to ROM which was super commercial with a simple video and a big name feature. Not many artists other than Gaga could achieve this much love for such a video so quickly, so hurray!

10 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

That’s good but it would been better if it was 15m+ :oops:

:mark: tHaTs GoOd bUt iT WoUlD bEEn BeTtEr if It wAs fIftEeN mELon :mark:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

35 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

That’s good but it would been better if it was 15m+ :oops:

It's a third video [not yet an official single] from an already released album which she announced just a day before AND it's also her fifth highest debut. This is pretty amazing. Let's not :yennefer:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived