opinion

Realistically Speaking: Next Single?

Fanta

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

She never said it was a single, there is no merch, and hasn’t been sent to radios in North America or most of Europe. 

Sour candy has merch but its also not a single

raragaga

realistically? we all know gaga is anything but realistic :huntyga:

but i just hope it's Alice

xoxo

10 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

What's with the insistence that 911 isn't a single? The only other non-single that Gaga had had a video for was John Wayne and she literally just dropped it the days after the SB with 0 accompanying promo. This time, 911 has been performed on a major award show/ her social media profiles have all been changed from ROM to 911 pics, and she's set to appear on interviews, presumably, to talk about the song among other things. 

It is definitely a single. 

As for the OT question, Replay to follow-up on 911, but maybe not rightaway, or SFA because of Elton and the perfume. Regardless, I want her to end with Babylon. 

Also it’s been called to and referred to as a single by both Gaga’s insta and Madeon himself lolol

Tbh I don’t care if there’s another single if we’re still getting videos. Like. There’s no other benefit to me of something being a single besides video treatment lolol

I think we might get at least two more videos.

SFA is pretty much confirmed since it’s important to the whole healing idea of Chromatica. 

I could see a shortened Replay & SFA being in the same visual as a sequel to 911.

And maybe we’d get one final stand alone song like SL/ROM. Which would probably be one of the more radio friendly songs like Free Woman.

BYE

eeaarrllaalloo
3 hours ago, Archduchess said:

season 1 crying GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtimetwin peaks crying GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtimetwin peaks GIF by Stan.

"realistically speaking" 

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

I’m very confident there will be more videos, singles or not. Sine from Above NEEDS to happen. Set back in Chromatica. A big space opera epic

Expect one more visual before Grammy’s at the very least. More if confinement proceeds. Otherwise up in the air for now I fear

Archived