Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Realistically Speaking: Next Single?

Fanta

Featured Posts

doppelganger

Sour Candy, hopefully. It's the only commercial song left on the album.

If not Babylon or Replay. Babylon could be a gay anthem. Replay sounds fresh and modern. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CHROMATICCOLORS

sine from above, but it will be a long time till we see a new single come out, maybe november?

Nothing ever stays the same, nothing ever changes.

StrawberryBlond

I think it has to be SC as that works great as an autumn/winter single since its so moody and dark. And I think she could push FW as the last one when the weather gets a bit warmer because of its beachy, tropical sound. I know, a lot of people here don't like FW but it's one of my faves and very GP friendly. SFA is my favourite song from the album but I don't realistically see it becoming a single, the Valentino ad might be as good as it gets.

numb the flame
1 minute ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

Realistically speaking, only Gaga and her team know 

I don't even think Gaga knows what single she wants next

LilyLark
8 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Based on 911's ending it could be SFA, but I rather see this as the final Chromatica single. What I think - and hope - is that Replay may come next as some sort of sequel. That bc of the scars on her mind she was distracted and caused the accident in the first place.

Replay imo is one of the most GP friendly singles along with Enigma and Sine from Above (911 one of the least, which is why I think it's interesting she went with it for the MV).

Zachary Jude

why are people not wanting more singles? don't you want more visuals? this material is RIPE for awesome music videos. I want to see how she interprets more songs.

Think it's a wound I still entertain...

Big Reputation

I think that honestly plastic doll could end up being a single. I think the way she sings on it would be the most pleasing to outside audiences compared to enigma which a lot of my friends think sounds really dated in terms of production. I would also be happy with sine from above though! But I could see plastic doll getting a really cool video!!!

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

I really hope Free Woman.

It would be perfect after the drama of the 911 video. Hopefully including some more Life’s Good product placement :vegas:

45 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Replay imo is one of the most GP friendly singles along with Enigma and Sine from Above (911 one of the least, which is why I think it's interesting she went with it for the MV).

The way you think the loud hectic production on Replay is GP friendly. :air:

TheJoanneJoker

Replay, Sine from Above, Enigma, Sour Candy

Babylon final single/ M/V

I really do believe she will make MVs for half the album

and Babylon for sure will be the final single

she will end the era with "battle for your life" and a vogue-ish MV

LilyLark
1 minute ago, macca said:

The way you think the loud hectic production on Replay is GP friendly. :air:

Eh, lyrically it's one of the most catchy and the production is more GP friendly than Sine from Above.

I also don't think there will be another single :interestinga:

BUT

at this time the best choice is REPLAY :heart:

and there Gaga also gave some singlas about it so I still have hope

Archived