đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Realistically Speaking: Next Single?

Fanta

Featured Posts

The Edge Of Glory

At this point I don't see she releasing another single, really. Maybe some another videos and just that

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith

I want Alice so so bad :cryga: this is my favourite song EVER 

Also, I don't get people who say there won't be another single. Like why? Chromatica has potential and songs like Alice or Replay are screaming for visuals

Karen Smith
Just now, GUI said:

At this point I don't see she releasing another single, really. Maybe some another videos and just that

But why? What is the reason :fatcat:

I don’t think she will release another single at this point since she has a new movie coming up, they probably will start shooting this fall.

Her official IG and Facebook accounts are promoting it with sponsored posts where they call it „THE NEW SINGLE” actually  

EiP8cV2X0AICk95?format=jpg&name=medium

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Yeah her official stuff calls 911 a single so I would imagine that it’s the next single :flower:

a fourth one? Seems like sine from above - I just want the continuation of 911 for more story 

pssst... gaga just release one for every song :selena: and Babylon Haus labs :udidnt:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Regina George

Sour Candy is the ONLY realistic option if they want any success.. People saying SFA and Enigma are delusional imo.. 

I think she really wants to release Free Woman as a single. I hope she will atleast release Babylon after that. I think this should be the singles released from Chromatica:

1) Rain On Me
2) Alice
3) Sour Candy
4) 1000 Doves (Piano)
5) Babylon

The Edge Of Glory
49 minutes ago, Little99 said:

But why? What is the reason :fatcat:

Months has passed since the album release, and then we have a 911 VMAs Promo + Video and 911 it's not receiving a proper single treatment. I think wait a next single now is delusional, probably only promo videos will come now (if comes)

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

Karen Smith
4 minutes ago, GUI said:

Months has passed since the album release, and then we have a 911 VMAs Promo + Video and 911 it's not receiving a proper single treatment. I think wait a next single now is delusional, probably only promo videos will come now (if comes)

Promo video are fine, everything I want is actually music videos. Chromatica Ball will be next year so I think Gaga wants keep some hype until then. I hope so. 

If anyone is wondering how she could possibly release any other singles, I think it will either be visuals or another single. I don't think she's doing it for the charts at this point in the era. 911 proved that not only is she in full art mode once again but also not gunning for the charts. There will be AT LEAST another video or two. I wonder for which songs.

Babylon is a given, though.

Archived