Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which is the Best 3rd Single?

pop ate my heart

The Best 3rd Single  

76 members have voted

1. 1. I know 911 is not actually confirmed to be the third official single (yet?). but it is in my mind, so let's count it as such

Featured Posts

pop ate my heart

I know 911 is not actually confirmed to be the third official single (yet?). but this one and John Wayne are the third singles in my mind, so let's count them as such

Which one do yall think it's her best third single?

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

pop ate my heart

lmao this looks a mess i'm sry, this is the first time I make a poll :zilla:

Fernster7

The Edge Of Glory is better than all of them combined. All are excellent songs tho.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

NFRatwell

911 is technically the third single since it was sent to French radio :poot: and Joanne is Joanne’s third single (sent to Italy radio). 

Sonically I’d have to say TEOG

Lyrically and music video wise, 911

Million Gypsies

It's confirmed to be a single! But for me it has to be Alejandro, just the impact it had is undeniable :firega:.

Of course we don't know the longterm impact of 911, so ask me in a few years and that might change :ally:

pop ate my heart
2 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Joanne is Joanne’s third single (sent to Italy radio). 

yeah I was confused about that one and JW, but they would've been the least voted anyway so I just chose the easy way and not to put them at all :laughga:

7 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

I know 911 is not actually confirmed to be the third official single (yet?). but this one and John Wayne are the third singles in my mind

:ladyhaha::billie::bye:

pop ate my heart
Just now, Twitter said:

:ladyhaha::billie::bye:

no it's true it's true

NFRatwell
3 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

yeah I was confused about that one and JW, but they would've been the least voted anyway so I just chose the easy way and not to put them at all :laughga:

Yeah John Wayne was never released to radio But the shade to Joanne, and INLA :poot:

Economy
10 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

lmao this looks a mess i'm sry, this is the first time I make a poll :zilla:

Is that why u didn't include JW in poll when u fully said u consider it a 3rd single and love it? U were nervous making the poll and forgot? :emma:

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Yeah John Wayne was never released to radio But the shade to Joanne, and INLA :poot:

wait INLA was an official single? MESS I need to do my research next time :mark: I love that song and unintentionally did her dirty

NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

wait INLA was an official single? MESS I need to do my research next time :mark: I love that song and unintentionally did her dirty

Yep, also released in France (maybe other countries too) in spring 2019

Archived