💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dislikers of 911 MV ...

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

With due respect, I really want to say before jumping on any conclusions re-watch the video, look-up the references on Google and try to understand the allegories, imageries, metaphors. It's not that hard, BAD ROMANCE has some movie-culture references and 911 has numerous historical, political, movie and art-centric references. In post-post modern era, don't feel like an Artist obliged to spoon-feed the audience. You all have some basic-plotline based videos, now GAGA has embraced her Artistic self again. Re-read her post again, please!

THIS IS THE GAGA! THIS IS STEFANI! THIS IS HER DREAM and REALITY! 

I'm so happy to get a video from her which embraces ART so much! Welcome back, honey! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

It's not so hard to look up the references and read them - please don't be lazy! :)

Anveeroy

Also to the haters-

You only see what your eyes want to see

139f52d6a7424e640abdc183aae0eb27_w200.gi
How can life be what you want it to be

You're frozen

When your heart's not open

ArtGagaPop

yeah there is so much that goes over your head the first time you watch it, i'm like at my 10th rewatch and still noticing new things :bradley:

I mean, it’s hard putting sense in the minds of gays that only want fierceness and hard choreo and stunts and yassing all the time.

GagaEnigma

At least no one can say that it's generic or the same as some other pop star's mv :selena:

That attention to detail is out of this world :tony:

pop ate my heart

to be completely honest and unbiased, this really is a high art music video, like many of hers in her entire career, so of course it's not for everyone 

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

DonatellaPop

Call me delusional, but I think this is the next BR (In terms of artistry) 

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

HeavyyMetalVenuss

i feel like Chromatica was meant to be the era where she embraces her artistic side of herself again! you can tell there was so much time and thought put into this video alone, so much work! i think this video is the best of the era so far, dare i say the best we’ve had since ARTPOP, at least classic “gaga” wise

Cake like Malibu Gaga

DonatellaPop
Just now, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

a7df5411062f42f79129c308831c06f5.gif

Is it just me or does she look like Frida Kahlo here? That woukld make at O much sense

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Archived