Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - 911

SLAG

Featured Posts

On 9/24/2020 at 2:12 PM, SHALLOW said:

Gurl wdym? Rain on me is not lower and i remember it used to get like 10 mln a day in the first week

Check back in year and it won’t even have 400 mil 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
1 hour ago, JBNYY224 said:

Check back in year and it won’t even have 400 mil 

Sis, ok but the song is still doing great and both Monsters and Ariantors will keep streaming it so i don't get what you're trying to say. Maybe you just don't like the song? That doesn't make it unsuccessful.

16 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Sis, ok but the song is still doing great and both Monsters and Ariantors will keep streaming it so i don't get what you're trying to say. Maybe you just don't like the song? That doesn't make it unsuccessful.

I absolutely love the song. 

Daylight Jokers
On 9/25/2020 at 1:54 AM, JBNYY224 said:

She just doesn’t do well on YouTube. Rain on me is even low in views and that’s with Ariana.

Omg, how high are ya'lls expectations? ROM? Low in views? I-

Don't Call Me Angel is at 172m and ROM's at 221m and it was just released 4 months ago.

3 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Omg, how high are ya'lls expectations? ROM? Low in views? I-

Don't Call Me Angel is at 172m and ROM's at 221m and it was just released 4 months ago.

Don’t call me angel the song and the movie was an epic flop. This song went number one. 

• 3 weeks later...
Justin Drew Bieber
On 9/26/2020 at 10:56 AM, JBNYY224 said:

Don’t call me angel the song and the movie was an epic flop. This song went number one. 

ROM is only 29M below Blinding Lights, the song that has spent months in the Top 10. What’s your point :oprah:

Genuine Guy 09
1 minute ago, Jaume said:

It is such a shame this song has underperformed at charts... it is such a good song. It deserved better.

I'm no cupcake but I am not surprised at all

they never gave it proper single treatment at all, its only sent to radio in a handful of countries, a 16m playlist reach, no artwork, no proper posts.... I think they were only testing this or trying to just psuh the era as a whole... I expect a new single push with SC or just more MVs

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Archived