David Ward

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jose P said:

I found it

19851-BEF-2-C2-A-4948-BC2-A-C8-EF5-DA833

I mean it says right there unless Interscope approves it, so it can happen :) 

Just now, DC said:

I mean it says right there unless Interscope approves it, so it can happen :) 

Very very very doubtful that 911 is an outtake for The Fame tho. Very doubtful that she’s ever reworked an older song of hers overall.

Just now, Jose P said:

Very very very doubtful that 911 is an outtake for The Fame tho. Very doubtful that she’s ever reworked an older song of hers overall.

Yeah I don't believe it with 911, unless it was taken from ARTPOP because it does have that ARTPOP feel to it. But maybe she reworked an old song from The Fame, maybe possibly Plastic Doll. @Admin confirmed that 1000 Doves was an ARTPOP reject :enigma:

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, DC said:

@Admin confirmed that 1000 Doves was an ARTPOP reject :enigma:

Wait, I never knew that, I thought these were entirely new songs she wrote

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

5 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Fashion Of His Love. 

Just now, Monsterabriel said:

Wait, I never knew that, I thought these were entirely new songs she wrote

According to Admin 1000 Doves isn't entirely new :enigma:

Just now, Doot said:

Fashion Of His Love. 

Earthquake was while she was beginning to write Born This Way so no not really, but a good example never-the-less :) 

PartySick
26 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

Plastic Doll sounds it it could’ve been on The Fame

True :lolly:

And Gaga writing "keep my dolls inside diamond boxes" on 911 could have led her to revisiting PD, rewriting it, and slapping that BOP on Chromatica :lolly:

"Malibu Gaga" sounds like a Fame lyric :lolly:

đź–¤

PartySick
8 minutes ago, DC said:

According to Admin 1000 Doves isn't entirely new :enigma:

Yeah, it's an ARTPOP outtake, I believe. Or written around that time. And the Free Woman demo that leaked was from 2018.

It makes sense that Bobby spent 18 months on the promo, they had the album that long :poot:

đź–¤

Just now, PartySick said:

It makes sense that Bobby spent 18 months on the promo, they had the album that long :poot:

Gaga also said that the album wasn't finished until this year though so like :bear:

PartySick
1 minute ago, DC said:

Gaga also said that the album wasn't finished until this year though so like :bear:

ARTPOP wasn't "finished" until lile a week before they submitted it, I suppose it's one of those situations :laughga:

đź–¤

Anderson123

Rumors are rumors so not likely since she is supposed to use brand new songs for her albums, according to the leaked stuff. 

34 minutes ago, DC said:

Maybe possibly the production and the melodies, but definitely not the lyrics, that's something that she created during the process of making Chromatica :vegas:

I don't believe it since Madeon produced it and he didn't even work with her until ARTPOP for the amazing bop Venus :firega:

I think Madeon said that 911 was almost done so it is all Gaga+Bloodpop then maybe 10% production from him, he didn’t want to take much credit for it. 

Just now, PartySick said:

ARTPOP wasn't "finished" until lile a week before they submitted it, I suppose it's one of those situations :laughga:

Hearing the Free Woman demo I'm glad they didn't put it out back then :bear:

PartySick
Just now, DC said:

Hearing the Free Woman demo I'm glad they didn't put it out back then :bear:

I like the demo :grr:

And the final version :gayhat:

đź–¤

Archived