Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga covers Billboard

Steccazero

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, joannethenight said:

He had spent about 18 months putting together a campaign that Interscope Records chairman/CEO John Janick calls “one of the best rollouts planned for an album ever”; soon, Campbell remembers, “all these things were just evaporating before our eyes.”

omg

Would Chromatica as an album be able to carry it for the long run?

ROM, Babylon, Free Woman and Alice would. 

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

slay, but why ATRL says she looks like Ava Max? :bear:

But why we care about what ATRL has to say?

8 minutes ago, joannethenight said:

He had spent about 18 months putting together a campaign that Interscope Records chairman/CEO John Janick calls “one of the best rollouts planned for an album ever”; soon, Campbell remembers, “all these things were just evaporating before our eyes.”

omg

This more than likely contributed to her silence throughout the summer. She was more than likely devastated that the entire album promo campaign was ****ed. Just so sad.

Harry Kat

One of her best magazine shootings :giveup: And the fact that she confirmed the 911 video :giveup:

But I felt so sad when they spoke about all of these cancelled plans because of corona :madge:

It would have been a huge campaign ugh

If only she had released last year 

I don't wanna read anymore of what could've been :selena:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ShayCristoforo

This is FLAWLESS

She really is giving us the best visuals ever with Chromatica. I'm honestly speechless. (some men may follow me) :diane:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Teletubby

poor Ava :messga: Gaga overshine her in the day of her album premiere 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Thomas P

I know 911 is getting a video, but tbh the most exciting thing in this interview is her shouting out Fetch The Bolt Cutters. Her saying it’s soundtracked her quarantine makes me hopeful that she may try and make an album like it down the line, and that sounds like such a dream to me :bradley:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

My Name Isnt Alice

"You can't have cheek to cheek without ARTPOP you cannot have a star us born without cheek to cheek"

Pennywise

"In July, Gaga and Grande had planned a surprise performance of “Rain on Me” during a drive-through drag show in the Los Angeles area, but the appearance was canceled after the lack of social distancing at a Chainsmokers concert in New York’s Hamptons region days earlier raised concerns"  

Let's destroy those rats, gheys :triggered:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived