Steccazero

Featured Posts

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pop ate my heart
4 minutes ago, gagabro said:

OMG 

"Gaga shot a video for “911” in August and says she felt so alive making it, maybe more than at any other point during the making of Chromatica. It’s a song about when your brain and your body feel at war with each other, and filming required her to revisit the kind of dark hole she was in when she wrote it."

OMG FR? I CANNOTTTTTTTTT IKYFL

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

PawsUpJago

Omg this shooooot. I'm in LOVE with this hair. Also the fact we have the 911 MV confirmed? Do we think we'll get it tomorrow or next Friday. Can't really be too far away if she was willing to have it mentioned in this article 

buzzkill
3 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

"Gaga shot a video for “911” in August and says she felt so alive making it, maybe more than at any other point during the making of Chromatica. It’s a song about when your brain and your body feel at war with each other, and filming required her to revisit the kind of dark hole she was in when she wrote it. But she didn’t slip back down; she shook it off and went back to work — back to pulling that thread as far as it could take her. “Freedom for me is when I can go to the darkest part of my heart, visit things that are hard and then leave them behind,” she says just before saying goodbye. “Give them to the world, and spin all the pain into a puddle of gold.”"

!!!!!

OH

MY

GOD

G U C C I

I love all of this content today!! She is beautiful and I am so happy she seems to be doing well mentally and physically! 

I will say that while I am happy so many seem to love these looks, I am kinda shocked at how cartoonish this is. She used to have such a superior maturity to her avant garde fashion and this just looks like Ava Max playing Lady Gaga to me. Her VMA looks remain her best this era along with her hair and makeup. 

Karen Smith
4 minutes ago, gagabro said:

OMG 

"Gaga shot a video for “911” in August and says she felt so alive making it, maybe more than at any other point during the making of Chromatica. It’s a song about when your brain and your body feel at war with each other, and filming required her to revisit the kind of dark hole she was in when she wrote it."

OMG I'm so happyLeonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

Archived