Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga covers Billboard

Steccazero

Featured Posts

Reality

I'm gonna say it:

Chromatica has the best aesthetic out of any era :vegas:

There has literally been not a single photoshoot or outfit she's worn during this era that I even remotely dislike. I just only wish we had more :bradley: and we could've gotten it too if there was no corona :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It took 18 months to come up with the perfect album roll out plan. 

Monsters: OMG she's been silent for two months. Where the hell is promo?! It doesn't take that long and I know because I use the internet!

Chromatica is not an album where she sits behind a Zoom call on piano. 

Monsters: This bitch, I'm done. She could at least give us some piano songs at her house since she's just sitting there eating pizza. She doesn't even care anymore. 

Gaga wanted to do long form song performances in May and a Rain On Me performance in June but due to restrictions put in place by the government, we couldn't. 

Little Monsters end up eating their words and looking like trolls yet again. :billie:

The way they haven't mentioned Chromatica TV at all :oprah: I wonder if they did it because it is scrapped of if they didn't want to reveal things to come :oprah: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Steccazero

International shipping to Italy is 60 dollars lil, does someone in Europe know how ti get it for less? 

pls get into this ***uettery

He had spent about 18 months putting together a campaign that Interscope Records chairman/CEO John Janick calls “one of the best rollouts planned for an album ever”; soon, Campbell remembers, “all these things were just evaporating before our eyes.”

:cryga:

2 minutes ago, Doot said:

It took 18 months to come up with the perfect album roll out plan. 

Monsters: OMG she's been silent for two months. Where the hell is promo?! It doesn't take that long and I know because I use the internet!

Chromatica is not an album where she sits behind a Zoom call on piano. 

Monsters: This bitch, I'm done. She could at least give us some piano songs at her house since she's just sitting there eating pizza. She doesn't even care anymore. 

Gaga wanted to do long form song performances in May and a Rain On Me performance in June but due to restrictions put in place by the government, we couldn't. 

Little Monsters end up eating their words and looking like trolls yet again. :billie:

That’s why empathy is so important. You never know what’s going on behind the scenes. 

Where is LG7

the way I feel that Sour Candy was supposed to have a music video after it's release :cryga:

and my guts are telling me that they wouldve filmed it before or after the surprise/secret coachella performance

gaga singing and dancing with BP live :cryga:

visuals after visuals :cryga:

Archived