🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Ava Max interview with Billboard

BeIIadonna

A little over a year after Ava Max’s breakthrough single “Sweet But Psycho” peaked at No. 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 in June of 2019 — she’s coasting up the chart again with her new hit, “Kings & Queens.” The track’s success comes at the perfect time, as the pop singer/songwriter’s debut album, Heaven & Hell, will be released on Sept. 18.

What’s it been like for Max to see “Kings & Queens” climb up the charts? (The track also rises 24-22 on the Pop Songs airplay chart dated Sept. 19.)

“I feel so grateful to even be releasing music and people are listening! Especially during a pandemic!” Max tells the Billboard Pop Shop Podcast (listen below).

“I know that a lot of people are struggling right now. Music, for me, is medicine. And I just couldn't hold it back anymore and I'm just very happy people are responding to it. Again, I'm just grateful for people that can relate to this song.”

Full Article: https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/podcasts/9449527/ava-max-billboard-pop-shop-podcast-kings-and-queens

• Like 1
  • Love 3

TimisaMonster

Scoffs in Fineas :billie:

But I'm happy she is excited about the release just wish she was promoted better