💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Katy's album expected to drop out of the top 50 in its second week

hankhatesyouall

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, Phlop said:

That doesn’t mean anything! Madonna drops out of the top 50 too! When you are as iconic as them this happens. Just wait til end of the year sales or the tour. That’s where Katy slays. 

The thing is, they are iconic, not triconic, they cant get away with this

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Phlop said:

That doesn’t mean anything! Madonna drops out of the top 50 too! When you are as iconic as them this happens.

Not the Madame X herself in the same post as Katy Perry for comparison purposes we-

Don't Call Me Gaga

Daylight Jokers

Her mini singles era was the worst decision her label has ever made. Had she released the album after NRO, it would've done better. NRO should've been the lead single. Small Talk killed the hype for her 'comeback'. It should've never been released.

PrinceOfTheStorm

:bear:

I feel so bad for her. I mean she definitely put work into making the album work and even though it didn’t turn out amazingly, or even how I expected this to do bad, quite the unfortunate drop.

signing out

SpiritBunny
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

I feel like y'all are only saying this cause it's Katy. If Gaga released the same album, everyone would be like, "Oh my god this is the best album ever!!!!!!!!!!!"

If Gaga ever released this dull of an album i would never forgive her honestly. :lolly:

GreenDiamond

Her actuall stans were mainly children Who now grew up but she still serves same songs such are 2011 songs. Album is okay but it really show no any growth and thats why crtice hate it and also a lot of her stans were success stans Who left her after she floped in oblivion in Witness era where she ACTUALLY showed some growth and now she is Just going backwards to bubble pop 

So yeah she deserves to flop for not experimenting but album is really not that bad to deserves such backlash and 0 sucess

But am also sad for her because she really put a lot of promo and love in it 

GreenDiamond
1 hour ago, KennyRichie said:

Well what were we expecting? It is not a good album. And the lack of promotion and track listing on Spotify playlists is answered simple: it just didn’t catch up.

and this is not the end of the world, she could have another successful album, this is just not it.

Promotion was there but no on Spotify, maybe They wasted budget on traditional promo, she had a numerious expensive perfomances and lots of videos, visuals, remixes, interviews we WISH to have a promo like this 

And yeah I think that we expected it to flop but not really to not be able to sell 100k copies in first month cmon, did you really expect it to be this bad? 

Im profoundly shocked

GreenDiamond
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Teary Eyes, Cry About it Later, Not the End of the World, Champagne Problems, and Only Love are great too. The album has some duds like Smile and Resilient, but overall it's a good pop album.

It's nothing amazing or show-stopping, but it's not the shitshow that everyone says it is. 

This 

Its okay 6/10 album 

People been acting like it is 3/10 album 

Archived