We

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lorde Von Kok

ELIMINATE LITTLE STAR WHILE I'M A MESS

cb543cadcba8a4bfdbbcfb21313e0797.gif 

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Anveeroy

11. Little Star - 7.37

Highest Score: 11 @Ronk

Lowest Score: 2 @My Name Isnt Alice

COMMENTS:

@My Name Isnt Alice Skip

@whoresup Very cute and she sounds lovely on it.

@HausOfAntonio I like the production. I get that its a lullaby for her daughter but I still find it a bit unlistenable compared to the rest of the album.

@Lionel Ronaldo Least favorite of the album.

@monster Absolutely love this song and the meaning behind it..

@MingersPrayer An album so integrally linked to being a new mother would not be without a direct honage to Lourdes. This has a sweetness and sensitivity not seen perhaps since ‘Oh Jessie’. Beautiful strings which add to the dance backing. The imagery of flight with the ‘butterfly’ comes in again with a child like wonder. I do love this song but I have to say it’s occasionally a skip. I need to be in the right mood. Her vocals are freshly maternal and I respect that greatly. Those Evita voice lessons definitely paid off. Looking back only a few years, I consider the Madonna singing the words of Bjork in Bedtime Story – juxtaposed against this bedtime story in 1998. Similar concept, completely different approach. These revealations Madonna has learned she wants to pass onto her child and in turn...us. Feed the children hunty.

@heygurlhi boring

@DirrtyPony Cute song. Love the production.

@Pennywise Eh.

@Lorde Von Kok Wow. This track, even though it seems cringy, is super helpful. I love it so ****ing much. Thank you Madge for this gift.

@Brad So loving and comforting. I love this one.

@Blown Away I'm not the biggest fan of this song, it fails to entice me. The lyrics are beautiful and I do appreciate that she used this as a closer. This song isn't my cup of tea but it is a vital part of this album. I feel like this should've been the closing song.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Lorde Von Kok

the fact I'm actually drinking in real life - a mess :billie: 

Pennywise
1 minute ago, whoresup said:

YAS tequila is my shot of choice! Dhfthdbvgxxf

Either tequila or Jager's fine by me tbh 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
Just now, Aarghya said:

11. Little Star - 7.37

COMMENTS:

@My Name Isnt Alice Skip

@HausOfAntonio I like the production. I get that its a lullaby for her daughter but I still find it a bit unlistenable compared to the rest of the album.

@MingersPrayer An album so integrally linked to being a new mother would not be without a direct honage to Lourdes. This has a sweetness and sensitivity not seen perhaps since ‘Oh Jessie’. Beautiful strings which add to the dance backing. The imagery of flight with the ‘butterfly’ comes in again with a child like wonder. I do love this song but I have to say it’s occasionally a skip. I need to be in the right mood. Her vocals are freshly maternal and I respect that greatly. Those Evita voice lessons definitely paid off. Looking back only a few years, I consider the Madonna singing the words of Bjork in Bedtime Story – juxtaposed against this bedtime story in 1998. Similar concept, completely different approach. These revealations Madonna has learned she wants to pass onto her child and in turn...us. Feed the children hunty.

@heygurlhi boring

@Pennywise Eh.

@Lorde Von Kok Wow. This track, even though it seems cringy, is super helpful. I love it so ****ing much. Thank you Madge for this gift.

@Blown Away I'm not the biggest fan of this song, it fails to entice me. The lyrics are beautiful and I do appreciate that she used this as a closer. This song isn't my cup of tea but it is a vital part of this album. I feel like this should've been the closing song.

Okay we can now forget about this song's existence bye 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

11. Little Star - 7.37

COMMENTS:

@My Name Isnt Alice Skip

@heygurlhi boring

@Pennywise Eh.

Good, finally

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Lorde Von Kok

Seth Meyers No GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Archived