💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ceremony । Ray of Light । Madonna

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Lorde Von Kok
Just now, Aarghya said:

Hey, have you read @MingersPrayer comments? They are so beautiful! Let's thank him! :heart:

I was legit going to say wow, we don't deserve @MingersPrayer

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blown Away said:

Little Star out before Mer Flop? Gurls, where is the taste?

where is it season 6 GIF by Ray Donovan

Where is yours? :trollga:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Pennywise

Not to derail from your megarate but I have to go for a few minutes @Aarghya because apparently there's a chris evans nude on twitter :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Not to derail from your megarate but I have to go for a few minutes @Aarghya because apparently there's a chris evans nude on twitter :poot:

well, i saw during the ceremony. now who is a multitasker :lolly:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Blown Away
1 minute ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

Where is yours? :trollga:

Displayed all over this thread of course :huntyga:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Pennywise
Just now, Aarghya said:

well, i saw during the ceremony. now who is a multitasker :lolly:

We live for a multitasking queen :tony:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Just now, Blown Away said:

Displayed all over this thread of course :huntyga:

Why was I expecting this response? 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

DirrtyPony
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Hey, have you read @MingersPrayer comments? They are so beautiful! Let's thank him! :heart:

Yesss @MingersPrayer Thank you for these comments King :heart: You really understand the immense depth of these tracks.

Strung out for another taste

Blown Away
1 minute ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

Why was I expecting this response? 

You know me so well darling :hor: I've become predictable

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

MingersPrayer
1 minute ago, DirrtyPony said:

Yesss @MingersPrayer Thank you for these comments King :heart: You really understand the immense depth of these tracks.

Feeling that ❤️❤️ Love this album so much so decided to spend some time on it this week :kiss:

Lorde Von Kok

not the Smile ceremony at the same time and Chris Evans nude's leaking

explosion GIF 

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Anveeroy

10. Mer Girl - 7.88

Highest Score: 11 @Inferno @Towelney @Brad

Lowest Score: 0 @heygurlhi

COMMENTS:

@My Name Isnt Alice skip

@whoresup Stunning and haunting. I really try and hone in on the lyrics with this one and listen to the story.

@HausOfAntonio I remember being really scared of this as a kind lol. I’ve grown to appreciate it though.

@Inferno probably in my top 10 of madonna all time, i love its minimalism. not much to say

@Lionel Ronaldo Not the best but still very good.

@monster Haunting.. so haunting..

@MingersPrayer This is sparse and eerie. A learning is being shared. Her Cathlocism is present here (as with all the tracks) and of course it reminds me of the scene from Truth or Dare at her mothers grave. I read Christopher Ciconnes book and he retells that story. This seems like a different Madonna. There are so many visuals on this that I relate to “Hid my tears, hid my fears” - story of my bloody life - “the earth took me in her arms” in my better moments of connection - “I ran and I ran, I'm looking there still” - the reason I find the theraputic process frustrating yet reassuring. Then finally, a bleak but honest confession “I ran, and I ran. I'm still running away”. It cuts deep. This isn’t an easy track but it’s one of the most necessary. Strange to think this is the last message we get from Madonna until we hear “Music” from “Music” in 2000 (unless you count Beautiful Stranger and American Pie). Another transformation is in process.

@DirrtyPony This track is such a unique experience. Truly paints a picture of her story perfectly. It feels like I'm lucid dreaming.

@Pennywise More spoken word than it is a song, BUT THE LYRICS ARE ****ING INSANE LIKE WHAT. THEY ARE SO GOOD. WHEN SHE SAID "MY MOTHER WHO HAUNTS ME, EVEN THOUGH SHE'S GONE" I FELT THAT. This song is giving me all the feels and while objectively I cannot give it an 11 as a song, I REALLY want to. Like, I truly get what she's saying in this, because I often feel the same. The exact same feeling.

@Lorde Von Kok MY WIG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The storytelling, ...Taylor could never !!

@MessyTop A highlight in her discography. poetic and magnetic

@Brad My FAVORITE track on the album. The lyrics. The composition. It's perfect in my eyes.

@Blown Away This is a total borefest, I just woke up and now I feel like I need to go back to bed. The soft acapella ending is a nice touch though, the perfect way to end the album.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived