What do you mean? :bear:

i don't remember ARTPOP

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith
6 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

What do you mean? :bear:

What I need to write in gif searching to have it sorry english isn't my first language 

31 minutes ago, Little99 said:

How to find this gif please tell me  :giveup:

What do you mean?

The source/Where it's from?

It seems her name is Da'Vonne Rogers and she was a houseguest on Big Brother, which is where those hit GIFs are from, including these:

ff7.gif

tenor.gif

Stream The Love Invention

DiskoBaby

Welcome to the club of missed single opportunities with Dance in the Dark, Scheisse, Venus, Gypsy, Monster, Heavy Metal Lover

MelbHawker

Producers that do this annoy me. He’s been in the game for years & years, & he should know better than to call a song a single if he’s actually got no idea if it is or isn’t 

:toofunny:

Aga Gydal
47 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

Welcome to the club of missed single opportunities with Dance in the Dark, Scheisse, Venus, Gypsy, Monster, Heavy Metal Lover

That sounds like the club of dodged bullets, I can’t imagine any of those being hits lol

RainingOnMe
12 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

That sounds like the club of dodged bullets, I can’t imagine any of those being hits lol

All of them would've easily gone #1 except for Heavy Metal Lover since it was too experimental for radio at the time (though top 10 for sure). :oprah:

19 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

Dance In The Dark and Monster would have no doubt been hits. The GP was eating up anything Gaga at that point. The aesthetic of those songs was peak-Gaga and would have worked wonders. Both could probably be released and go top 5 even after Alejandro.

Scheiße and HML are debatable. If either was released anywhere between #2 - #4 I think they would have done okay, at least Judas-level.

Venus or Gypsy instead of DWUW? Ehhh, hard to say. DWUW was the better song, but no R. Kelly controversy and a MV could have helped too.

Chromatica Island

I'm still pretty sure it's the next single tbh, I think he's playing with our feelings lol

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

So which is it then, Madeon?

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

donatellab
2 hours ago, ARTPOPe said:

What do you mean?

The source/Where it's from?

It seems her name is Da'Vonne Rogers and she was a houseguest on Big Brother, which is where those hit GIFs are from, including these:

ff7.gif

tenor.gif

Oh my good i never realized it’s the same person :bear:

139f52d6a7424e640abdc183aae0eb27_w200.gi

She/Her/Hers

Aga Gydal
2 hours ago, Oranjella Marquise said:

All of them would've easily gone #1 except for Heavy Metal Lover since it was too experimental for radio at the time (though top 10 for sure). :oprah:

Scheisse and Gypsy would have easily gone #1? :sure:

Archived