news

Jo Calderone on Twitter: "🚀🚨💊 @madeon"

herassisfamous

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Amphetamine said:

Lol he didn't just "tell fans backstage." The account was made by Gaga herself back in 2010 before we knew who Jo was and that is an accepted fact. My guess is she isn't the one who tweets from it but probably someone else in the haus. I highly doubt she would have just given the account away to some random fan. 

Could it be nicola

HeavyMetalLover
16 minutes ago, lukeblack said:

she’s a worldwide artist not us only 9/11 is tragic but meaningless globally

Wow thank you for speaking on behalf of the entire globe. Thank you for this important announcement.

Feel free to see yourself out, assuming you're done. gaga0002.jpg

i don't remember ARTPOP

dynamite
33 minutes ago, lukeblack said:

she’s a worldwide artist not us only 9/11 is tragic but meaningless globally

Yes, she is a worldwide artist but she's first and foremost an American (specifically a New Yorker!) with a huge American audience and in case you didn't notice the rest of the world heavily pays attention to anything that comes from the US whether it be politics or entertainment. It wouldn't be forgotten and it would be the most senseless thing she's ever done.

PrinceOfTheStorm

Can't they literally just officially say next week its a single and release it on the 18th? I'm tired of them just c*ckteasing it :cyanlights:

signing out

hijadeputa

Gaga is such a troll tbh :lmao:It’s like she reads what’s up on GGD and sees everyone speculating about 911 being the next single and then she tells Nicola to tweet this 😂😂 Maybe she even did it by herself 

3 hours ago, dynamite said:

Yes, she is a worldwide artist but she's first and foremost an American (specifically a New Yorker!) with a huge American audience and in case you didn't notice the rest of the world heavily pays attention to anything that comes from the US whether it be politics or entertainment. It wouldn't be forgotten and it would be the most senseless thing she's ever done.

a completely fair point, i was speaking from the point of view of a non-american citizen where we share different tragic dates and those are not thrusted as global problems as problems happening in the US. Therefore it is a bad choice of a release date for American citizens, but might not be the first thing that comes to mind to someone outside the US who does not really connect the date to the tragic event that happened there. 

I'm sorry but how do single work post-album release? :bear:

Like... the song is already out, what does it mean if it "comes tomorrow"?

All I can think about is it being sent to radios and a separate version on iTunes... which isn't really anything to get excited about, nor for us or the GP :air:

Unless the MV comes out with it but lately the trend (which I hate) is to release the song then wait for weeks for the MV :neyde:

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, Enigma said:

I'm sorry but how do single work post-album release? :bear:

Like... the song is already out, what does it mean if it "comes tomorrow"?

All I can think about is it being sent to radios and a separate version on iTunes... which isn't really anything to get excited about, nor for us or the GP :air:

Unless the MV comes out with it but lately the trend (which I hate) is to release the song then wait for weeks for the MV :neyde:

Music video treatment, promo treatment, and sent to radios worldwide

Archived