Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is Farhan now

Lighter

Featured Posts

I think you man farhan? We need leaks in general idc from who or how much feet pics it'll cost, last leak we got was ARUTW instrumental and that was months ago :crossed: where's the chromatica instrumentals????!

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

BeIIadonna

Pretty sure Bobby told him to stop leaking stuff and he actually listened :selena:

The last things he leaked were New York, PantyParty, Retrosexual & a mix of Dirty Ice Cream. Also a snippet of the funk demo of Fever, that he claimed to be Musicland.

Honestly I don't want him back though. I've heard he wasn't that good of a person. I don't really care much about unreleased and stuff anymore but if it's going to be made public it'd be better to be done by someone that isn't him.

3 minutes ago, papergangster said:

What happened to Burim? 

He literally went to jail I'm pretty sure... something like 18 months :poot:

3 minutes ago, papergangster said:

What happened to Burim? 

He went to jail for a short time and then disappeared 

honestly I don't mind unreleased stuff, I'm still waiting for OOC 10 years after :ally:

papergangster
21 minutes ago, LaLa said:

He literally went to jail I'm pretty sure... something like 18 months :poot:

21 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

He went to jail for a short time and then disappeared 

honestly I don't mind unreleased stuff, I'm still waiting for OOC 10 years after :ally:

I’m so curious as to what he’s doing in jail, like was it all worth it? Is he currently plotting new ways to leak pop music? 

Maybe got cease and desist order?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BeIIadonna
57 minutes ago, papergangster said:

I’m so curious as to what he’s doing in jail, like was it all worth it? Is he currently plotting new ways to leak pop music? 

He's likely not in jail anymore unless he's done something else, that was 8+ years ago at least. He won't be leaking anymore music anymore, I'm pretty sure his hardrives were confiscated (I feel like I read that somewhere on this forum, not sure where though) after he was arrested.

1 hour ago, Ricardo said:

I’m still waiting for quicksand :messga:

papergangster
1 hour ago, Levitation said:

He's likely not in jail anymore unless he's done something else, that was 8+ years ago at least. He won't be leaking anymore music anymore, I'm pretty sure his hardrives were confiscated (I feel like I read that somewhere on this forum, not sure where though) after he was arrested.

I find it so insane, he gave us some good times. 

Archived