đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ASIB #1 On Netflix Today... Shallow #16 iTunes (Canada)

Economy

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticRaccoon
29 minutes ago, Economy said:

Shallow has risen to #16 on iTunes with almost 40% the sales of the #1 track as well

The way shallow will NEVER DIE! We STAN :firega:

Economy
21 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

As always, Canada is stanning hard. And we stan Canada :tony:

U should see Stupid Love still getting played on the radio when ROM is still #2 on the radio :lolly: (after peaking at #1 :applause:)

StarstruckIllusion
40 minutes ago, Economy said:

On the home page it shows "top 10 in Canada today" and every day it shows the top 10 which is always changing

#3 is ASIB today

Edit: u too? Why is everyone reaction with LMAO? Y'all laughing instead of celebrating. Or is it just cuz Canadian charts are not as important as US ones? :koons:

I’m laughing at the fact netflix has charts lmao how weird. Idk but I guess it makes sense bc of box offices. I don’t have Netflix so

Economy
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

I’m laughing at the fact netflix has charts lmao how weird. Idk but I guess it makes sense bc of box offices. I don’t have Netflix so

I presume it's streams in this case not specific box office revenue cuz ppl are streaming

pachinko
53 minutes ago, Economy said:

Netflix has 2

There's the trending but then there's also the top 10 for the day. They are seperate

what is the difference

Economy
13 minutes ago, pachinko said:

what is the difference

I presume the top 10 is based on a 24 hour period since it says "today"

Trending probably has a more consistent ongoing rollback as a more live trend if I had to guess. It also doesn't give a specific ranking like the top 10 it's just a large list of what's trending

It's hard to know for certain tho cuz Netflix doesn't say how it ranks them or how far back it reads data especially for the trending I dunno if it's 6 hours or 6 days :emma:

monstertoronto

This must be why ASIB soundtrack was #10 on iTunes yesterday when I checked! I couldn’t believe it. Also three ASIB songs were all in the higher half of the song chart.  

Archived